Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2010, 10:59 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,525,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Ahhhh...you know you love it or else you would change the channel but noooo you have to look at Kim in her bikini and her photo-shopped tranny sister!!
lol, that was perfect. She is a beast.

Quote:
Jays........How hot can YOU be??
Let me rub mashed potatoes and gravy all over my body, eat it off, then vomit it up all over my fat stomach and then I'll show ya how hot I can be.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
lol, that was perfect. She is a beast.

Let me rub mashed potatoes and gravy all over my body, eat it off, then vomit it up all over my fat stomach and then I'll show ya how hot I can be.

Ewwwww.....you would be a hot mess....now I'm gonna have nightmares!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Too bad you're not nearby here, Jay, we could drive over and see their parents' house...Calabasas is right down the freeway, about five miles...
Hey, I do like Bruce though. He is the only down-to-earth one out of the bunch. I just can't believe our society is so screwed up that some brainless, talentless hoochies can be so admired by the general public...ugghh

Old 03-13-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Ewwwww.....you would be a hot mess....now I'm gonna have nightmares!
That was the nastiest I could think of in a PG13 description...

Old 03-13-2010, 11:05 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:
Hey, I do like Bruce though. He is the only down-to-earth one out of the bunch. I just can't believe our society is so screwed up that some brainless, talentless hoochies can be so admired by the general public...ugghh
Yeah, I like Bruce. He is the sensible one in the bunch! Although his plastic surgery results are awful.
I can't get over how the mother allows her children to talk to her. POW....right in the kisser!

Quote:
That was the nastiest I could think of in a PG13 description...
Gee...thanks!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Who is Bruce? I take it you watch their show? Bwahahahahahhha! LOSER!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:07 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
I know, I totally agree with you on both points!

Do you ever watch the show? My boyfriend and I do - we were freaking out over Scott Disick getting so plastered in Las Vegas. That was breathtaking. He was a complete butthead - and then the people who gave him a job were right there looking at him.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I like Bruce. He is the sensible one in the bunch! Although his plastic surgery results are awful.
Quote:
I can't get over how the mother allows her children to talk to her. POW....right in the kisser!
No kidding, she's a dingbat too, though. Not to mention a complete over inflation of self-worth on her part!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Who is Bruce? I take it you watch their show? Bwahahahahahhha! LOSER!
Haha, sometimes. The whole trainwreck thing... And don't make me fly to Sweet Carolina and kick your butt. (Wherever Sweet Carolina is, next to Candyland, maybe?) haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I know, I totally agree with you on both points!

Do you ever watch the show? My boyfriend and I do - we were freaking out over Scott Disick getting so plastered in Las Vegas. That was breathtaking. He was a complete butthead - and then the people who gave him a job were right there looking at him.
Yeah, I saw that episode. I have to guess that was planned because I cannot believe any human being could be so stupid... I mean, he is the epitome of douchebag...

Old 03-13-2010, 12:15 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
http://bestsmileys.com/silly/1.gif (broken link)

Happy BirthDay Sister Yankee...

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif (broken link)

If'n i wasn't on dialerup innernet i wood send you a "YOU TUBE"

Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/6.gif (broken link)

hahaha

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships