Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 10:13 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,188 times

Advertisements

And before I give my list I'm going to admit that I routinely forget these things myself, in fact, what I'm about to say goes against another one of my own threads! But hey, I reserve my inalienable right as a man to contradict myself

10. Beautiful Women often have low self-esteem so don't put them up on a pedestal as it makes them even more self-conscious.
9. The best Beautiful Women don't focus on or want to be appreciated only for their looks.
8. Even the most Beautiful Women are still just women and feel the same way inside, with the same hopes and dreams and fears.
7. Beautiful Women desperately want to be approached by genuinely decent guys (not wimpy manlets, NO woman wants them!)
6. It's true Beautiful Women get hit on a lot but most of the guys who do are pure slime that makes their skin crawl.
5. Beautiful Women are NOT out of your league, unless you're a manlet.
4. Beautiful Women make wonderful, exciting, and intoxicating wives and girlfriends but only to guys who are confident enough not to be jealous of the scum that will continue to hit on her when you're together.
3. Beautiful women who think they're better than other people and/or too good for you, aren't really Beautiful Women.
2. There's nothing special about Beautiful Women as a group. Only individuals are special (to you).
1. If she's beautiful to you then she's a Beautiful Woman. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

Last edited by cuinlalaland; 02-10-2010 at 10:38 PM..

Old 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
And before I give my list I'm going to admit that I routinely forget these things myself, in fact, what I'm about to say goes against another one of my own threads! But hey, I reserve my inalienable right as a man to contradict myself

10. Beautiful Women often have low self-esteem so don't put them up on a pedestal as it makes them even more self-conscious.
9. The best Beautiful Women don't focus on or want to be appreciated only for their looks.
8. Even the most Beautiful Women are still just women and feel the same way inside, with the same hopes and dreams and fears.
7. Beautiful Women desperately want to be approached by genuinely decent guys (not wimpy manlets, NO woman wants them!)
6. It's true Beautiful Women get hit on a lot but most of the guys who do are pure slime that makes their skin crawl.
5. Beautiful Women are NOT out of your league, unless your a manlet.
4. Beautiful Women make wonderful, exciting, and intoxicating wives and girlfriends but only to guys who are confident enough not to be jealous of the scum that will continue to hit on her when you're together.
3. Beautiful women who think they're better than other people and/or too good for you, aren't really Beautiful Women.
2. There's nothing special about Beautiful Women as a group. Only individuals are special (to you).
1. If she's beautiful to you then she's a Beautiful Woman. Who cares what anyone else thinks?
LMAO!! Beautiful women are NOT out of your league, UNLESS you ARE a MANLET...LOVE IT!!!..

And yes, the rest of your post is very right on as well..

Old 02-10-2010, 10:42 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Great post!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:45 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Quote:

I agree with everything except your remark about low self-esteem. WTF? Sure, maybe if they put all their eggs in the sole basket of appearances, but I know many beautiful women who have healthy self-esteem.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:50 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
I agree with everything except your remark about low self-esteem. WTF? Sure, maybe if they put all their eggs in the sole basket of appearances, but I know many beautiful women who have healthy self-esteem.
I find that many women have low self-esteem for various reasons. #10 was meant to highlight the fact that just because a woman is beautiful, doesn't mean she's happy with herself. Many men and women mistakenly assume the opposite is true.

And putting anyone on a pedestal is never a good idea!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:57 PM

146 posts, read 371,156 times
Quote:

Soooo true!!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 11:23 PM

85 posts, read 227,043 times
Quote:
I find that many women have low self-esteem for various reasons. #10 was meant to highlight the fact that just because a woman is beautiful, doesn't mean she's happy with herself. Many men and women mistakenly assume the opposite is true.

And putting anyone on a pedestal is never a good idea!
Yes, I have paid dearly for it. I have sworn to never repeat the same mistake twice.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:32 PM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,272 times
This post reminds me of that song ''You're Beautifull'' - James Blunt ..sigh

Old 02-11-2010, 12:28 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:

this is so true. i tell my self i will listen to it but i knw i still lack confidence and will still get jealous of any scum who hits on a woman i am interested in

so why bother

Old 02-11-2010, 05:10 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,699,189 times
This is what William Wallace should from Braveheart should of said for a pre-war pep talk!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.