Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 12:12 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,177,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
That can be hazardous if there are angry fathers around.
That should not be a problem considering most of the time, the father is nowhere to be found.

Ron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 12:48 PM

951 posts, read 1,810,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
You ask a good question. Far too many marriages quickly descend into a sexless hell for men. Women have gotten what they want and know if her husband won't toe the line, she can have what she wants without him. Of course they always blame it on their husband.

I can't give you any advice since who can get into the mind of a prospective mate and know for sure what motivates them. However, it is safe to say that most of the sex that single men get is merely a prelude to getting them to sign up for permanent status. Once he's done that, few men will be satisfied with the after compared to the before. Caveat emptor.

Its safe to say that marriage is a poor way to arrange frequent sex.
If there were anything you can do, it is ensure that you go beyond meeting her desires and immediate needs when you consider marriage to her. Not long after the ceremony, many marriages strike the reef of failed expectations. Sex is then withdrawn as a way to get her way. If you cannot meet these expectations, expect a rocky road.

Its important to note that before marriage, women are free with their favors, at least to those men who satisfy their primal desires and meet short her term needs superficial. However marriage is a long term proposition. Her lust won't carry you for long.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:44 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
I like the idea that if I wanted to find a women who was really into sex I would enroll in those sex addition classes and look for the women who drop out with out completing the program.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM

994 posts, read 1,681,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I like the idea that if I wanted to find a women who was really into sex I would enroll in those sex addition classes and look for the women who drop out with out completing the program.
I believe they have all different flavours of such classes for different fetishes also. You can pick from all sorts of stuff

Old 02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,149,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
I'm not being superficial but this is really important to me. I don't want to marry someone who isn't willing to get physical at least on a weekly basis. Therefore, I feel like I need to target a certain type of girl who will fit this category so I can get both emotional and physical with her. What is the best way to find a girl like this?
Don't bother getting married. Keep cash aside to buy yourself a hooker every week. And in the long run, it will be cheaper for you.

Or turn gay as men are wired to be sex fiends...

Seriously, in order to have a long and physically fulfilling relationship with a woman, you do have to connect with her strongly on an emotional level. You men have your daily morning wood, wet dreams and getting aroused anytime you see a decent pair of **** or ass. And you are happy jerking off. But a woman needs more than just physical stimulus to get off. You need to woo her mind also. Many have said that a woman's most important sex organ is her brain. Also, nothing kills her sex drive like a man demanding sex from her. It's much better to frequently refer to the bedroom activities as "making love". And cuddle time and talk time is also important to her. Another turn on is giving a great body massage, but letting her be the one to steer it in a sexual direction.

Also make sure that you are a satisfying lover that is willing to dwell on the foreplay.

But if this is too much work for you, please consider buying hookers or becoming gay.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 PM
ttz

677 posts, read 1,665,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, don't you people get tired of it? I'd get tired of just about anything done on a daily basis.
This is funny. So... tell us SierraAZ, what would you rather do, smoke or have sex every day?

I rather have sex... Because "I really enjoy it" LOL

Old 02-17-2010, 05:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttz View Post
This is funny. So... tell us SierraAZ, what would you rather do, smoke or have sex every day?

I rather have sex... Because "I really enjoy it" LOL
Ha-ha! I knew as I was typing it I was leaving the door open for the likes of you! You came out of the woodworks just for this! Way to go!

And in case you have any doubts, yes, I do smoke on a daily basis.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,669,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What's a sex addition class? Toys for additional enhancement, additional partners?

Old 02-17-2010, 09:10 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,890,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
What's a sex addition class? Toys for additional enhancement, additional partners?
I think he meant sex addiction.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,710 times
Mail. Order. Bride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships