Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 09:38 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
You know that sex 13 times a year or less is officially considered a "sexless" marriage

Would I win something? Is this like "going green?" Since I work 4 10s at work I qualify for some commuter reduction raffle that is $100 every month. Would I be eligible for something like that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 09:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I've been trying to solve a Rubik's Cube. It's fruitless. Especially when I spend 3 minutes on it and get frustrated and put it up and then grab it again 10 minutes later.
This sounds like handling relationships - only the time span is somewhat shorter.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:41 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
This sounds like handling relationships - only the time span is somewhat shorter.
If you are talking about me you hit the nail on the head. Do I owe you anything for the analysis?

Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
If you are talking about me you hit the nail on the head. Do I owe you anything for the analysis?
Nah, Sierra Shui is giving away readings and advice today!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:54 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Well, bully for you that you found your match and no doubt some posters here are very jealous!

But when responding to a thread started out by an 18 year old with precious little experience, don't you think that your response should and could be tempered a little?

I doubt that your life experience and knowledge was developed miraculously overnight when you finally found your particular Prince Charming and no doubt you went through some ups and downs in the process?

Best to remember how you got to where you are now before throwing out general platitudes? Cheers!
I was 20 when I met my husband, so I wasn't too far away from the OP.

I'm sorry you don't like my response to the OP, but there is nothing I can do about it. It is what it is.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
And if they run away screaming you know they're not the right person for you
You got it.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
Lmao, I knew you uptight bastards couldn't handle this question. What a mistake...
You ask a good question. Far too many marriages quickly descend into a sexless hell for men. Women have gotten what they want and know if her husband won't toe the line, she can have what she wants without him. Of course they always blame it on their husband.

I can't give you any advice since who can get into the mind of a prospective mate and know for sure what motivates them. However, it is safe to say that most of the sex that single men get is merely a prelude to getting them to sign up for permanent status. Once he's done that, few men will be satisfied with the after compared to the before. Caveat emptor.

Its safe to say that marriage is a poor way to arrange frequent sex.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:11 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,856,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland
What's this business of no daily sex? Perish the thought!

Quote:
I don't think it's even possible to have sex 350 times in a year. The human body is designed to wear out with overuse: Tennis elbow, tendonitis, turf toe, aches and pains and muscle strains.

I don't see genitals being any different.
Yeah. They'd get calluses so thick that there would be no sensation whatsoever!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:13 AM

7,372 posts, read 16,017,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
I'm not being superficial but this is really important to me. I don't want to marry someone who isn't willing to get physical at least on a weekly basis. Therefore, I feel like I need to target a certain type of girl who will fit this category so I can get both emotional and physical with her. What is the best way to find a girl like this?
Check for a pulse.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,017 times
lolz .. come have sex with me if u want to live lmao .. *kick in the balls* ..my balls are made of steel missy lolz ..nananananaaaaah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships