Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2012, 11:30 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
He's a typical BMW driver I swear, they make you do a personality test before buying one to make sure you'll act like a D-bag to others on the road.
A friend of mine drives a BMW and he does not act like a D-bag. He must be the exception to the rule

Old 09-21-2012, 11:33 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Believe what you wish but it doesn't make it correct.
You mean like that it's acceptable to ram your car into someone else on the road.

Quote:
It's still wrong.
You mean like ramming your car into someone else on the road

Quote:
You're condoning people who feel entitled to make people drive at their speed e'en in the fast lane
Where have I 'condoned people who feel entitled to make people drive at their speed e'en in the fast lane'?

All I've done is say that ramming your car into another person's car is both illegal and idiotic.

Quote:
Then again, you probably do it which is why you think it is ok.
You probably PREEMPTIVE MODCUT

Old 09-21-2012, 11:35 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You mean like that it's acceptable to ram your car into someone else on the road.

You mean like ramming your car into someone else on the road

Where have I 'condoned people who feel entitled to make people drive at their speed e'en in the fast lane'?

All I've done is say that ramming your car into another person's car is both illegal and idiotic.

You probably PREEMPTIVE MODCUT
It's illegal and idiotic like driving slower than the speed limit. You're putting the cart before the horse.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:38 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
It's illegal and idiotic like driving slower than the speed limit
It's illegal and idiotic to ram your car into someone.

Quote:
You're putting the cart before the horse.
Clearly, then, the horse should ram into the car.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:45 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
It's illegal and idiotic to ram your car into someone.

Clearly, then, the horse should ram into the car.
It's illegal and idiotic to drive slower than the speed limit in the left lane. My offense would never happen if people would just get out of the left lane when they don't want to drive at that pace. You're freaking over something conditional and I'm condemning something that happens all of the time.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:06 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
The thread would appear to have wandered more than a wee bit off track.. shame really, it was quite an interesting one...

Old 09-21-2012, 02:31 PM

64 posts, read 85,494 times
I'm really not turned on by dudes driving cute little Beetles. Seems too much like a girly car.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:17 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,208,786 times
Quote:
Oh noes! Why am I not scared? You would freak out and not have a chance to do anything but cry and moan when I'm long gone. I would do it but considering my daily driver is likely to be better and worth more than your life (that's not saying much on the car but more on you). It's not fair on my car to partake in such barbaric behavior on such inferior machinery driven by an imbecile. Believe me there is no wrong person and if there truly is then I've already met him. In the meantime, how about you follow the rules and stay out of the fast lane and it won't be a problem. There are people out there who actually have places to be.
troll harder bro....

talk about superficial, right people? lmao

thanks for the condescending explanation too, it really made me laugh. you must have an awesome life because you're worth so much money. you're so much better than me even though you probably inherited it from mommy and daddy(waits for the "i make $500,000 a year" defense)

if you ram someone from behind, you will go to jail for reckless driving. and in the showers, someone will end up ramming you from behind ah....the symmetry of life is so refreshing sometimes.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:29 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
Just couldn't resist.

Kenny Chesney She Think's My Tractor's Sexy (lyrics in description) - YouTube

Old 09-21-2012, 06:59 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,078,859 times
Since I am an outdoor kind of guy, a gal in a Jeep of some sort is rather attractive. Or a vintage sports car, particularly British (may mean she can hold her own with the Prince of Darkness, Lucas - a big plus). Any kind of vintage vehicle.

Turn-offs are of course a mini-van (although an Odyssy full of sports gear is OK), or a bling-y SUV. A very plain vanilla late model 4-door sedan is a turnoff, probably means she's not into cars at all, it's just an appliance to her (epic, single-point failure...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships