Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2012, 10:09 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Coward? Look in the mirror. You really have no friends if you need to call me your bro. Pathetic.

Bro.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! *Don't Sting Me!*

Old 09-25-2012, 10:12 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Bro.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! *Don't Sting Me!*
You're forgiven. I just don't understand when somebody uses a friend directed term at someone who doesn't even give a rat's tail about them.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
You're forgiven. I just don't understand when somebody uses a friend directed term at someone who doesn't even give a rat's tail about them.
He likes to twist yours.

Lol But seriously back to helicopters... DamniT I meant cars.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:53 AM

2,079 posts, read 3,209,247 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket
Coward? Look in the mirror. You really have no friends if you need to call me your bro. Pathetic.
when it's online against a troll, it is not intended as a term of endearment. don't flatter yourself. i would never be friends with a tool like you. i am merely calling you "bro" to russle your jimmies and make you do this>>>

it seems to be working. i haven't seen anyone whine this much in a forum since i posted internet toughguy memes back in the day....

oh yeah! this thread is about cars, right? i am willing to but yellow jack-off drives one of them SUV's...amirite?

i think a redhead in a white convertible would get me hot and bothered. otherwise, i wouldn't even care what car she drives. in fact, i would prefer she didn't have a car at all. that would equate to an easy in to a relationship if i plan to pursue one of those....

Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
when it's online against a troll, it is not intended as a term of endearment. don't flatter yourself. i would never be friends with a tool like you. i am merely calling you "bro" to russle your jimmies and make you do this>>>

it seems to be working. i haven't seen anyone whine this much in a forum since i posted internet toughguy memes back in the day....

oh yeah! this thread is about cars, right? i am willing to but yellow jack-off drives one of them SUV's...amirite?

i think a redhead in a white convertible would get me hot and bothered. otherwise, i wouldn't even care what car she drives. in fact, i would prefer she didn't have a car at all. that would equate to an easy in to a relationship if i plan to pursue one of those....
My feathers aren't ruffled at all if anything I'm confused. I say bro when I'm talking to a friend. You're not worthy of enough for me to call you that. Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:09 AM

2,079 posts, read 3,209,247 times
Quote:
My feathers aren't ruffled at all if anything I'm confused.
well that wasn't hard to do, was it?

Quote:
I say bro when I'm talking to a friend.
imaginary friends do not count

Quote:
You're not worthy of enough for me to call you that.
you're not worthy to other human beings if you intentionally inflict damage on their personal property. you're a waste of sperm, and a possible criminal.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
well that wasn't hard to do, was it?

imaginary friends do not count

you're not worthy to other human beings if you intentionally inflict damage on their personal property. you're a waste of sperm, and a possible criminal.
It's hard for me to comprehend stupidity. I have friends perhaps that is foreign concept to you but I do. Again, if it makes you feel better to think I'm lying then that is your prerogative. Yep, I feel so much worse because YOU are saying I'm not worthy. Your opinion may be the be all and end all in your brain (or whatever takes up space in your head) but certainly not on planet Earth.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:42 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,430,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I admit, I was impressed when I walked up to my husband's vehicle on our first date. When he walked up to the truck that already had the ignition running (warm vehicle on that chilly fall night!) he won points.

This was back in 1999 before most people had remote starters or hands-free cell phone kits in their car, which he had, plus a nice sound system.

In 2000, my vehicle was totaled when I was rear-ended at a red light. I was given the option of the BMW 330i or the 4Runner. I chose the 4Runner. My husband then upped the ante by getting me a Empeg/Rio Car for the truck.

To this day, my husband is convinced that the only reason why I continued to date him was for the truck and his high speed internet access for MP3s (only dial-up was available where I lived at the time.)
I bet he's right.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:10 PM

Hey I drive an SUV! It's an off roader. It's not chickish! It's tough. LIIIKE AAAA RRRock!

Old 09-25-2012, 03:04 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
I bet he's right.
I'm convinced the only reason why he continued to date me was for my height and big boobs.

It was a win-win for the both of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships