Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 11:55 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,584 times

Advertisements

it doesn't matter much to me. i'd probably take note of something fun like a porsche but i don't think it would make the woman driving it more attractive. more that i'd want to borrow it

i currently ride a motorcycle and used to own a bmw z4. i never noticed much difference in terms of getting attention from women, despite any stereotypes about such vehicles and those who ride them/are attracted to them. occasionally i'll get a catcall from women while riding through town, but that's about it

Old 09-26-2012, 01:32 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,209,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
That's the pot calling the kettle black is it?
that cliche does not apply, so no. and it's isn't. so much for your grasp of the english language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
You guys aren't done yet? Have you not figured out that no one is listening and the least of all either of you? Let it go and leave the thread on topic. Please.
incorrect....you were listening so someone was listening....unless you consider yourself a nobody.

i am trying to stay on topic, but yellow crybaby is only interested in insulting me

Old 09-26-2012, 01:39 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
that cliche does not apply, so no. and it's isn't. so much for your grasp of the english language.

incorrect....you were listening so someone was listening....unless you consider yourself a nobody.

i am trying to stay on topic, but yellow crybaby is only interested in insulting me
Actually it does unless you are so deluded to be blind to truth? If anyone is insulting it's you. "yellow crybaby"? Come on, you really need more weapons in your arsenal. Still getting every sentence wrong I see. Too lazy to press the shift button. *facepalm*

Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,209,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Actually it does unless you are so deluded to be blind to truth? If anyone is insulting it's you. "yellow crybaby"? Come on, you really need more weapons in your arsenal. Still getting every sentence wrong I see. Too lazy to press the shift button. *facepalm*
my shift button is broken, much like your personality.

weapons in my arsenal? wtf? i'm participating in an online message board, not storming the beaches of normandy.

Old 09-26-2012, 02:28 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
my shift button is broken, much like your personality.

weapons in my arsenal? wtf? i'm participating in an online message board, not storming the beaches of normandy.
A normal keyboard has two shift buttons unless both a broken and you can't afford a new keyboard. Of course, you're storming the beaches of Normandy. English is not your forte is it? Do you not understand the literary technique that I used?

Old 09-26-2012, 02:49 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,430,401 times
Please. Enough already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships