Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2010, 09:07 PM

49 posts, read 112,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Is this another last post? Really, "box of rocks" comes to mind.
No, it wasn't. This is the last post. I really shouldn't let it get to me this much, but you're damn good to get on my nerves and push the "Need correct information" thingie inside me. Now incomming wall of text.

Quote:
LOL.....you're funny. Lacking control of your emotions is not the same as not expressing them. Try again.
By lacking control of your emotions, it means you do express them. Expressing your emotions is never bad. Not expressing them is, which someone with too tight control might have problem with.

Quote:
Do your research, real research, don't just booble it and quote the first thing you see that might back your assertions.
The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and nonadrenaline. Go look it up.

Quote:
Again, that is not what we are discussing. We are discussing, for the umpteenth time, what he DID, not whether or not he should let his anger out somehow. Try again.
You are correct.

Quote:
Again, never in dispute.
So then it wasn't you that wrote

"Lack of control is healthy? Are you serious? Anger is actually a secondary emotion. It usually starts out with something else (pain, embarrassment, humiliation, loss). You are seriously misguided."

Alright, my misstake.

----------------------

This thread really is bringing out the worst part of me when it comes to argument. And i should be letting it go, and i would do so for the argument in itself. But the information given should be correct, and that's why i wrote the emotion part now.

This thread is going steady downhill though, I'm going to cut out now and actually do it aswell. So no baiting me this time please!

But it wouldn't hurt to get it locked either, it's getting way too seriouse and personal now. (Which is much my own fault)

And on a sidenote, i'm sorry if i offended or insulted you in anyway. To me this was an argument, a heated one though an argument none the less. And i did not mean to offend, or insult you in anyway. and if i did i am sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 09:07 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,647,885 times
Quote:
You don't know that he wasn't always vengeful. Regardless, READ what I wrote. Or not, your choice.
Yeah, but I don't make assumptions unlike you. And READ what I wrote. Or not, your choice.

Quote:
What am I, the morality sherriff who allowed her to get off scott-free? LMAO!!
If you laughed your @ss off, then it would truly be hilarious And yes, you are clearly acting like one as you are constantly ragging on the guy and not the girl

Quote:
Because you say so, and you have great reading skills, right? You must have missed this, conveniently.
Seems like your writing skills are sub-par at best because you conveniently skipped how your post would be interpreted.

Quote:
Is that what I said?
Your posts implies it

Quote:
No. Get over it.
I'll get over it when you start bashing the woman cheater as well

Quote:
You can't make me.
Neither can you. So Mexican standoff

Quote:
Show me where I claimed to know your standards. I dare ya.
I'll double dare you back. You were the one who attacked me first because I didn't know your standards.

Quote:
LOL. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you don't have a say in what I say or don't say.
And I'll popped your bubble way back. You don't have a say in what I can say or can't say either

Cheat on your boyfriend all you want. If he posts here saying that you were the cheater, I'll blame you. If he @#$%ed you over because you cheated, then I'll blame you both. Oh wait, since it's you, I'll just blame you

Old 02-21-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday night View Post
This thread really is bringing out the worst part of me when it comes to argument. And i should be letting it go, and i would do so for the argument in itself. But the information given should be correct, and that's why i wrote the emotion part now.
No, FN, come to the dark side! Give into the anger...!

Uh...we got cookies?

Old 02-21-2010, 09:15 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
I'll get over it when you start bashing the woman cheater as well
LOL. The statement alone is just laughable.

Quote:
Neither can you. So Mexican standoff
When did I tell you how to respond to this or what you should and shouldn't say? I know you are but what am I?

Quote:
I'll double dare you back.
Neener neener.

Quote:
And I'll popped your bubble way back. You don't have a say in what I can say or can't say either
Show me where I claimed to have a say. I dare ya.

Quote:
Cheat on your boyfriend all you want. If he posts here saying that you were the cheater, I'll blame you. If he @#$%ed you over because you cheated, then I'll blame you both. Oh wait, since it's you, I'll just blame you
Well, dear, in a perfect world, your opinion would actually carry some weight to someone other than you and Tweedle Dum.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
No, FN, come to the dark side! Give into the anger...!

Uh...we got cookies?

But it's so scary! It's all like.... Dark? Not to mention i don't want to have a whole group of women after me if i get angry at my girlfriend for cheating. It's a loss / loss right now, unless you got cake that is.

[Edited] : Damn you! you made me post again!

Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
No, it wasn't. This is the last post. I really shouldn't let it get to me this much, but you're damn good to get on my nerves and push the "Need correct information" thingie inside me. Now incomming wall of text.
LOL....he's blaming me for his inability to stop posting. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Quote:
By lacking control of your emotions, it means you do express them.
Nope.

Quote:
Expressing your emotions is never bad.
Wrong.

Quote:
Not expressing them is, which someone with too tight control might have problem with.
Not expressing them can be.

Quote:
The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and nonadrenaline. Go look it up.
If I didn't already know this to be true, I would question it simply because you stated it.

Quote:
So then it wasn't you that wrote

"Lack of control is healthy? Are you serious? Anger is actually a secondary emotion. It usually starts out with something else (pain, embarrassment, humiliation, loss). You are seriously misguided."

Alright, my misstake.
This is because you have a MISGUIDED definition of what "lack of control" means. If you lack control, it is not good. But think whatever you want. You'll do just fine with your very reliable information.

Quote:
Guess we won't be seeing the last of you, again. You have yet to provide the right info. I, personally, am having a lot of fun.

Quote:
This thread is going steady downhill though, I'm going to cut out now and actually do it aswell. So no baiting me this time please!
But I love all this power I have over you. *evil grin*

Quote:
But it wouldn't hurt to get it locked either, it's getting way too seriouse and personal now. (Which is much my own fault)
Really, it can't be that serious, on my end. I'm only expressing my emotions.

Quote:
And on a sidenote, i'm sorry if i offended or insulted you in anyway. To me this was an argument, a heated one though an argument none the less. And i did not mean to offend, or insult you in anyway. and if i did i am sorry.
Thanks.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
LOL....he's blaming me for his inability to stop posting. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Nope.

Wrong.

Not expressing them can be.

If I didn't already know this to be true, I would question it simply because you stated it.

This is because you have a MISGUIDED definition of what "lack of control" means. If you lack control, it is not good. But think whatever you want. You'll do just fine with your very reliable information.

Guess we won't be seeing the last of you, again. You have yet to provide the right info. I, personally, am having a lot of fun.

But I love all this power I have over you. *evil grin*

Really, it can't be that serious, on my end. I'm only expressing my emotions.

Thanks.

*Grins lazily* Oh my, oh my. You did get me there! I'll bow down and admit that. You were wrong about the emotion (Anger) and what it means (Symptom, primary). But i did explain myself so badly when it came to lack of control that i have to give it to you. The lack of control argument you deffinetly won, as i couldn't explain myself well enough. I am deeply suprised, and moved by your hunt for blood. Makes me feel all important, taking your time to answer all that.

But please do answer post #82. You never really got to answer that one, I'll even be nice and throw in the question "How is that not biased?" *Smirks*

-Yours dearly, Friday Night. With lots of kisses and hugs, and a worthless self control when it comes to trying not to post!

[Edited] : Scratch that Anger argument, you didn't even argue there. The only thing you did was say that it was a secondary emotion, and get me riled up. I really didn't win anything this round, makes me all teary eyed it does! *Grins*

Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Well, dear, in a perfect world, your opinion would actually carry some weight to someone other than you and Tweedle Dum.
I'll take a leaf from Friday Night and be the mature one as this is just going to escalate into flame posts. Not that I won't win in the end and mess you up emotionally and mentally, but I rather spend my Sunday night studying for an exam than try to persuade a close-minded person over the internet who thinks cheating is okay.

Take Tweedle Dum care! (june 7th would be so proud or slap a copyright lawsuit on me)

Old 02-21-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
But it's so scary! It's all like.... Dark? Not to mention i don't want to have a whole group of women after me if i get angry at my girlfriend for cheating. It's a loss / loss right now, unless you got cake that is.

[Edited] : Damn you! you made me post again!
That's what I do A nightlight to clear up the darkness as well And I got cake too Not chocolate cake though

Old 02-21-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
That's what I do A nightlight to clear up the darkness as well And I got cake too Not chocolate cake though
.... Strawberry cake? *Curiouse*

And you can guide my path, thee fine lady lune. For i shalt guard thee with my life, and never let your fire extinguish! One such as i am not worthy, though strawberry cake might work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships