Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2010, 11:16 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Lune View Post
*sigh* I'll take the bait...:X

We both judged him. We both thought it was unacceptable (understandable, but unacceptable) of his actions. The reason why we pages of this is because you failed to call the cheater (the woman) out on your post as well while you easily attacked the male.

This meant that your lack of condemning of the woman was the problem and not really your opinion on the man.
LOL....the reason we have pages and pages is because (a) I haven't put an end to this by not responding after repeating myself 2,000 times (b) you both have a problem with my lack of condemnation for the woman despite what I posted 2,000 times, (c) you, worse than Friday, think you know more about than I do about what I am actually trying to convey here (d) I have nothing better to do and (e) you both, based on your last few posts, clearly have other issues that are starting to explain the whole gender hang-up.

I can own my stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 11:20 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
LOL....the reason we have pages and pages is because (a) I haven't put an end to this by not responding after repeating myself 2,000 times (b) you both have a problem with my lack of condemnation for the woman despite what I posted 2,000 times, (c) you, worse than Friday, think you know more about than I do about what I am actually trying to convey here (d) I have nothing better to do and (e) you both, based on your last few posts, clearly have other issues that are starting to explain the whole gender hang-up.

I can own my stuff.
A) It's not 2,000 times
B) We have a problem because we think you think that woman should get a free pass. Cheating is still cheating, regardless of the event that led to her actions.
C) I know for a fact that I know more than you do. Prove to me your real point and stance in concise words. If not, then continue playing the circle game and name calling.
D) Neither do I. Procrastination
E) Ever heard of sarcasm? Guess it's only reserved for males or those with a sense of humor

Old 02-21-2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Just because we don't know the reason why she cheated still doesn't excuse the fact that she cheated. Regardless of what lead to the cheating, cheating is still cheating.
Well, dear, we will have to part ways on this one. I do not limit my thinking to the degree of accepting that every situation is the same. I don't buy that "cheating is cheating" any more than I buy that "a lie is a lie". Fact is you don't know why she cheated to be able to "understand" why, but you want condemnation for her. Yet you "understand" why he did what he did, even though it was completely out of line.

Hmmmmm?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Well, dear, we will have to part ways on this one. I do not limit my thinking to the degree of accepting that every situation is the same. I don't buy that "cheating is cheating" any more than I buy that "a lie is a lie". Fact is you don't know why she cheated to be able to "understand" why, but you want condemnation for her. Yet you "understand" why he did what he did, even though it was completely out of line.

Hmmmmm?
In any circumstances, she cheated and that waswrong. There is only black and white is this case. If the relationship is on the rocks, then she should've broke it off and should not have betrayed her man.

I understand why the man would lash out. As in the processes that led him to his actions. His GF cheated on him, which pissed him off. Angry, he wanted revenge by publicly humiliating her.

I did not say that I agreed with it.

Let's put you on the spot. If your boyfriend cheated on you, would you be okay with it? Even though he had a good reason for cheating on you even though you were faithful? And you guys had been going out for years?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
A) It's not 2,000 times
Sure does feel like it.

Quote:
B) We have a problem because we think you think that woman should get a free pass.
What you think is not fact. What you think is wrong. Accept that or not. I know the truth.

Quote:
C) I know for a fact that I know more than you do. Prove to me your real point and stance in concise words. If not, then continue playing the circle game and name calling.
The fact that you are you, I am me, you are on the other end of a server, God knows where and you don't know me is enough proof that you do not know more about me or what I am trying to convey. Concise enough for ya?

Quote:
E) Ever heard of sarcasm? Guess it's only reserved for males or those with a sense of humor
Ha, yeah, okay.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Sure does feel like it.

What you think is not fact. What you think is wrong. Accept that or not. I know the truth.

The fact that you are you, I am me, you are on the other end of a server, God knows where and you don't know me is enough proof that you do not know more about me or what I am trying to convey. Concise enough for ya?

Ha, yeah, okay.
1) Count them
2) If I'm wrong, then you are writing wrong. Try writing better next time
3) The fact that you are you, I am me, you are on the other end of the universe, Buddha knows where and you don't know me is enough proof that you do not know more about me or what I am trying to convey. Not concise enough and acting like a child, sweetheart
4) K, thx, bbq

Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
In any circumstances, she cheated and that waswrong. There is only black and white is this case. If the relationship is on the rocks, then she should've broke it off and should not have betrayed her man. I understand why the man would lash out. As in the processes that led him to his actions. His GF cheated on him, which pissed him off. Angry, he wanted revenge by publicly humiliating her.

I did not say that I agreed with it.
I never said I agreed with her cheating, but somehow you are hearing visions.

Quote:
Let's put you on the spot. If your boyfriend cheated on you, would you be okay with it? Even though he had a good reason for cheating on you even though you were faithful? And you guys had been going out for years?
LOL....you are not going to like this answer. I am the last person you want to try and put on the spot.

If he had good reason, I would lick my wounds and take it. If I was faithful and good to him for ages, sure I would be angry, even furious. I WOULD NOT DO WHAT THE GUY IN THE OP DID. Why is that so hard for you people to understand? Seriously, I'm wondering if this is some kind of joke, psych experiment, something other than you really not being able to comprehend.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
1) Count them
Now that doesn't seem fair. You can stick to your fantasies and I can't stick to my exaggerations?

Quote:
2) If I'm wrong, then you are writing wrong. Try writing better next time
LOL! Ooooookay. It's my writing.

Quote:
3) The fact that you are you, I am me, you are on the other end of the universe, Buddha knows where and you don't know me is enough proof that you do not know more about me or what I am trying to convey. Not concise enough and acting like a child, sweetheart
LMAO! Really? So, you still know more about me and what I am thinking, even with those facts as they are? Come on now, you don't REALLY believe that. Or do you?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
I never said I agreed with her cheating, but somehow you are hearing visions.
You never disagreed either.

"We don't know the events that led up to her cheating, so I am not going to slam her."

Quote:
LOL....you are not going to like this answer. I am the last person you want to try and put on the spot.

If he had good reason, I would lick my wounds and take it. If I was faithful and good to him for ages, sure I would be angry, even furious. I WOULD NOT DO WHAT THE GUY IN THE OP DID. Why is that so hard for you people to understand? Seriously, I'm wondering if this is some kind of joke, psych experiment, something other than you really not being able to comprehend.
Now we know your stance on cheating. Which is quite twisted.

No matter the reason, cheating is cheating. You could ask him about it if you really wanted to. It seems to me that you value any relationship really little, which makes me question whether or not you really care for your boyfriend or not. As normal people, no matter what the circumstances would be angry at the fact that their significant others broke the trust unless they had an open relationship (which in the case of the link, they did not).

If you think it's a joke, etc, then leave. Your attitude is condescending and quite rude when exchange of ideas are happening.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:48 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,525,749 times
That......was.........awesome!! Haha! And screw any of you who judge me or any others for thinking so.

He gave 5 years of his life to that girl, the least she can do is take 5 minutes of humiliation for the psychological beatdown that she dealt that poor guy.

All is fair in love and war... I would consider that both...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships