Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2010, 08:41 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,506 times

Advertisements

Finally found the War of the Roses one where they **** gets busted trying to commit paternity fraud:

http://tinyurl.com/y9ntgvx (broken link)

It's the one from 7/16/2009 on here:

The Kane Show
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 08:59 PM

606 posts, read 1,234,924 times
What a F**king COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 10:35 PM

549 posts, read 1,930,193 times
She got what she deserved. If she didn't cheat on him, she wouldn't be in this position. It's really quite simple.

He may have gone over board but the reality is if she hadn't cheated, this would've never happened. Also, there's no such thing as cruel and unsusual punishment in things like this. All's fair in love and war.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:37 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
This was my point exactly! Sometimes, good people do things out of character because they are hurt. Just because they are "good" doesn't exempt them from being human and as humans....we are all flawed. (whether some want to believe that or not)
You are not describing an instance of a good person making mistakes, the whole "sometimes good people do bad things" deal. When someone decides to make an entire gender/group pay for the mistakes of a few, or even one, that is an entire change in lifestyle and approach that entails conscious decisions to do "bad things" repeatedly. That is where a reasonable person would question whether or not this person was ever good to begin with.

And, at the risk of "defending" her , why wouldn't the "good people sometimes do bad things" apply to her? It's not okay for some of us to criticize him harshly after a 10 minute recording, but it is fine to label her a sl*t and a wh*** after the same 10 minute recording. I'm just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
It's not pushing into self-pity, it's pushing into remorse.
Heck, it's not even pushing. It's simply breathing and moving on with your own life. The fact that they feel guilt and remorse, if they feel it, is all on them, not you. We can't make them feel anything they are not capable of either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
yes, i felt this way about your post as well.

to recap:

A) you feel that having class is important.

B) you ask: And why not for cheater to feel remorse and guilt?

C) i respond: because this attitude of "wishing remose and guilt" lacks class.
Wanting someone to be sorry for that they did is not wishing ill upon them, nor is it an act of deliberate humiliation. We teach our kids (I hope) to apologize for their wrongs and to take responsibility for their actions. We WANT them to be remorseful so that they don't make the same mistakes over and over. If your child fails and test and lies about it, do you ground him or do you take him out on the front lawn, pull his pants down and whip his butt in front of the entire neigborhood? Similar concept.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:40 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
If your child fails and test and lies about it, do you ground him or do you take him out on the front lawn, pull his pants down and whip his butt in front of the entire neigborhood? Similar concept.
So what you've really been trying to say this entire time is that Chris should have grounded Ashley?

Old 02-24-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post
If she didn't cheat on him, she wouldn't be in this position. It's really quite simple.
The argument is not whether or not she deserves consequence, but where do you draw the line? Would you say the same thing if he cost her her job? Torched her home? Beat her? It has happened and that is exactly how the perps felt about it.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:45 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
So what you've really been trying to say this entire time is that Chris should have grounded Ashley?
No she was saying how publicly humiliating his ex g/f was very low and he should have broken up with her personally, in an adult manner.

If a kid does something wrong, you ground him/her not spank them in front of people. Its similar with a relationship. If they cheat on you then talk to them in person (personally) and leave them. You don't broadcast it on the radio and humiliate them.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:49 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
No she was saying how publicly humiliating his ex g/f was very low and he should have broken up with her personally, in an adult manner.
Hi, Sunflower. I'm sarcasm, I'm glad we finally met.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
LOL....I knew you were going to say something to that effect.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:54 AM

52 posts, read 137,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post

If a kid does something wrong, you ground him/her not spank them in front of people. Its similar with a relationship. If they cheat on you then talk to them in person (personally) and leave them. You don't broadcast it on the radio and humiliate them.
Not as low as what she did to him. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. She cheated on him, all bets are off. He owes her nothing. Any notion of courtesy and sympathy was thrown out the window the second she pursued this other guy.

I'm sorry but there is nothing more humiliating than finding out your partner has not only been unfaithful, but flaunting their hook up around town. Her full name was not even disclosed, no one knows what she looks like, in fact no one other than her close friends and family would ever know this happened to her. People are making a moutain out of a molehill here. This girl is NOT a victim. She is an inconsiderate, disrespectful, dishonest shady individual who had this coming, and should be grateful that at the end of the day, whatever hurt and humiliation she's going through has NOTHING on what her partner felt when he found out about her infidelity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships