Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
When the man in wisconsin had his genitals mutilated and threatened with a gun for cheating, the women on this very board applauded the action and rejoiced that a man got his just deserves.

When the man in virginia was forced by his wife to wear a sign in public for his cheating, once again the women on this board loved it.

When Tiger Woods was beaten with a golf club by his wife the women giggle, make jokes about it, and rejoice in the female vengeance.

But a man being cheated on? He what?!?!?! He had the audacity to pull a PRANK on her? That VILE SCUM!
Regarding the first two I have no idea what you're talking about. Links, please. I would honestly love to see which women you're talking about and whether they are the female posters I consider to be "regulars" or just random trolls with no posting history (in other words, could be anyone).

I do remember a thread about Tiger Woods thread but not any giggling or jokes. The only person I know who's made jokes about Tiger Woods is a male relative of mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
I'll do what I can.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ear-girls.html

Hmm. I don't see a single post expressing "sympathy" towards the man or saying "no wonder he cheated". At least one of the women expressing outrage in this thread was pretty amused about the man being assaulted.
I read the thread and it only seemed like ONE woman was agreeing with what happened and she has not posted in this thread. I saw a couple of jokes, but none saying he got what he desrved except, again, from ONE woman.

Seemed like more didn't agree with it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Why is violence glorified when a man cheats? I would love to hear from some of you women regarding what mutilation should be done to a cheating woman?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpyne View Post
So if a woman cheats on her boyfriend or husband you think its ok to tie her up in a hotel room and assault her??
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I was wondering about that, too. Especially since at least one of the "gals" is married, as well. Sooooooo, it was OK that she was stepping out on her husband?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I sure hope they are found guilty and do some time in jail. If the roles were reversed you can bet your a$$ the men would be in big trouble.
And that was only a four page thread.

So please stop acting like the majority of women on here would think it was ok if the genders were reversed. It's simply not true.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:34 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
I like how we give fellow posters here so much validation and credibility on their content that we use it to justify our positions on what we post. (i'm guilty of it too, but **** we are all retarded =-)

Old 02-25-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I like how we give fellow posters here so much validation and credibility on their content that we use it to justify our positions on what we post. (i'm guilty of it too, but **** we are all retarded =-)
Get back in your corner ------------------------>

Old 02-25-2010, 05:38 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Get back in your corner ------------------------>

lol, kiss my behind!

Old 02-25-2010, 05:45 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
I'll do what I can.

Hmm. I don't see a single post expressing "sympathy" towards the man or saying "no wonder he cheated". At least one of the women expressing outrage in this thread was pretty amused about the man being assaulted.
That still doesn't back your earlier statements. I suppose all those who didn't participate in the thread at all also approved of what these women did by not slamming them or showing any sympathy for him.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I'll do what I can.

Ya know...I just realized something.

You expressed outrage in that thread ^ about what was done to the man, the Cheater, but seem to agree w/ what happened to the woman in this thread, also the Cheater, yet you are trying to say it's the women who always side with the women!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pot, meet kettle. I'm black.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:01 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times
I don't agree with what the man did, and I never said I agreed with it.

I was just shocked that so many were showing SYMPATHY for the woman on the radio.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:02 PM

52 posts, read 137,866 times
Quote:
When the man in wisconsin had his genitals mutilated and threatened with a gun for cheating, the women on this very board applauded the action and rejoiced that a man got his just deserves.

When the man in virginia was forced by his wife to wear a sign in public for his cheating, once again the women on this board loved it.

When Tiger Woods was beaten with a golf club by his wife the women giggle, make jokes about it, and rejoice in the female vengeance.

But a man being cheated on? He what?!?!?! He had the audacity to pull a PRANK on her? That VILE SCUM!
lol I know right. I'm a woman and even I can recognise that what he did was nowhere near as bad as what SHE did. I'm reading a post that equates this prank to "killing her" and how it's much worse than infidelity..... all I can say is WTF..... madness some people here have messed up priorities IMO if you really think getting called out on radio is more inexcusable than being unfaithful.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
I don't agree with what the man did, and I never said I agreed with it.

I was just shocked that so many were showing SYMPATHY for the woman on the radio.
Well you showed sympathy for the man in the other situation. How come it's ok to show sympathy for him, but not her? They are both cheaters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships