Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 06:58 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I'm female, you're right on the money.

I have no sympathy for cheaters - she got what was coming.

Yeah but realize this, what you and I heard is just hear say. The only way to come to a true conclusion about who is good or bad would be to personally know the both of them. While it seems evident based on her response on the phone, that she did cheat to a extent, she may have actually been trying to keep "Eric' in check even though it "seems" she recently still messed around with him.

My gut instinct tells me she was messing around even recently, however I did feel a little bad about how she broke down, maybe there was some real love but still.... I dunno hard to really know all about their situation. The guy is going on info second hand from a friend who says they saw her messing around, how reliable is it, are there any ulterior motives to have her busted?

Whatever the case, a guy who lets his girl go out with another guy with that much freedom is taking a big chance of having a S for sucker branded on his forehead. It is so easy to reverse the accusation by making the suspicious one seem like they are untrusting or too controlling but I think it is better to come off as too controlling and let her post a thread on CD about "my boyfriend is too controlling what should I do?" than to deny gut instincts that somethin' ain't right.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 07:34 PM

774 posts, read 1,164,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Tacky and classless too.
THE FACTS OF LIFE
  1. You reap what you sow.
  2. Anything done in the dark eventually comes to light.
  3. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
  4. Cheaters never prosper.
She apparently did not know any of these things.

I don't necessarily approve of the way he did what he did, but I ain't mad at him. When you hurt people the way she did, it's no longer about love. It's about "you hurt me bad, on purpose, in publice at that".

I went through something similar many, many years ago. Data a woman for years, broke up when I busted her cheating. Got back together a few years later and got married. Guess who got caught cheating. Again. At that point I had no mercy for her.

Long story short, no alimony, do division of property down the middle, no drama. Just, leave me the F^%* alone and we'll be just fine.

But wait...It gets better. She married the guy she was cheating with. A few years later, guess was cheating. Yet AGAIN!! She told me about it and all I could tell her was "You should remain single and alone. You don't appreciate a good man, and you don't even know how to cheat. You've had enough practice. Go find something you can do and leave people alone. Go adopt some dogs or something.".

Old 02-27-2010, 03:57 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
My gut instinct tells me she was messing around even recently, however I did feel a little bad about how she broke down, maybe there was some real love but still.... I dunno hard to really know all about their situation. The guy is going on info second hand from a friend who says they saw her messing around, how reliable is it, are there any ulterior motives to have her busted?
Crocodile tears. Didn't she admit on air she was cheating?

Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Crocodile tears. Didn't she admit on air she was cheating?

And she had to think about it when he asked was that before or after she found the ring.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:33 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,544,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
seems staged to me!
That's what I was thinking. She stayed on the line far too long.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,162,238 times
Nah, they're so stunned usually they keep it going like that. The ones that wise up to what's going on an hang up is the small minority.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:39 AM

3 posts, read 4,416 times
I'm a middle aged male, married for forty years and I like this guy! Never met him but sure would like to. I would give him one of the biggest hand shakes you can give a person. He's my hero. Some of you wimps out there ought to get a life. He didn't break her jaw, rip out her reproductive organs, all he did was humiliate and embarrass her on a radio show. Big freak-in deal. Notice how it's mostly previous cheaters who are defending her? God Bless America

Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenmoore14217 View Post
I'm a middle aged male, married for forty years and I like this guy! Never met him but sure would like to. I would give him one of the biggest hand shakes you can give a person. He's my hero. Some of you wimps out there ought to get a life. He didn't break her jaw, rip out her reproductive organs, all he did was humiliate and embarrass her on a radio show. Big freak-in deal. Notice how it's mostly previous cheaters who are defending her? God Bless America
One post and you think you know who the *previous cheaters* on this board are? LOL!

Yeah, OK.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:39 PM

3 posts, read 4,416 times
Default Big Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
One post and you think you know who the *previous cheaters* on this board are? LOL!

Yeah, OK.
Sooooooo here's the deal, if you are female then you have cheated, are thinking about cheating or will cheat. It's inevitable, women CAN NOT be monogamous! They are always looking for "greener" pastures.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Big Ken has spoken, y'all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships