Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 02:44 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times

Advertisements

I'm not the cuckold type. If it were my spouse I'd tell her she better beat me home if she wants to catch and gather all her shyt that's going out the window and into the street. That, and find the hottest woman I could scoop up and leave with her, I might even be home before morning. That's on a good day.

I'm guessing this isn't the first time this woman has had to pull her man off the dance floor. I'm sure she's accustomed to his wandering ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 02:55 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Last I went to a club with my friend and we decided to dance. There were no men on the floor, they were just standing there watching. This one guy knew the words and was bobbing to the music, so I went and grabbed him. He followed me willingly and we started dancing. (This was not ballroom dancing an ant would have crushed between our bodies.) Anyway when the song was over, he still had his arms around me and his face very close to mine and one of the women who had been on the floor came over and grabbed him, glared at me and said "This is my husband".

Al-right-y then.

How am I suppose to know he's married when he's all over me like we're in bed with her dancing a few feet away?

My questions are: would you have just watched if your SO was dancing with someone else like that?

(I hate this town all the cute guys are married )
This is just HILARIOUS.

Again, HILARIOUS. I just died laughing

I wonder why she waited though. If she didn't wanna interrupt the show or something like that, she's just dumb.

I'd dance with you, CES but my babe will kill me

Old 02-21-2010, 03:07 PM

677 posts, read 1,620,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Ummm...well, to each its own, but I would take out my whip if I my husband acted this way...and he wouldn't IRL.
Exactly what I would do. (Just replace husband with fiance.)

Old 02-21-2010, 03:20 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Last I went to a club with my friend and we decided to dance. There were no men on the floor, they were just standing there watching. This one guy knew the words and was bobbing to the music, so I went and grabbed him. He followed me willingly and we started dancing. (This was not ballroom dancing an ant would have crushed between our bodies.) Anyway when the song was over, he still had his arms around me and his face very close to mine and one of the women who had been on the floor came over and grabbed him, glared at me and said "This is my husband".

Al-right-y then.

How am I suppose to know he's married when he's all over me like we're in bed with her dancing a few feet away?

My questions are: would you have just watched if your SO was dancing with someone else like that?

(I hate this town all the cute guys are married )

Perhaps you should refrain from "grabbing guys" until you have ascertained if they are with a date or not.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:28 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Perhaps you should refrain from "grabbing guys" until you have ascertained if they are with a date or not.
^This.

And I would severely maim my man for doing that. No secret there.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:31 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
^This.

And I would severely maim my man for doing that. No secret there.

I'm guessing she took him by such great surprise that he lost his mind for a few moments and didn't quite know HOW to react

In general, I think guy grabbing is not a good plan, no matter where you are - you'll likely get a lot more than you bargained for, lol!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,897,496 times
Sounds like as a couple they get off on that kind of thing.

They probably planned it that way and then went home and had hot sex afterwards.

Not my kind of thing so had it been me and my significant other you'd not have made it past the first verse dirty dancing before I'd have put a stop to it and no, I probably wouldn't have been overly polite to you either.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:38 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. And bumping and grinding on some total stranger is kinda trashy ...you said an ant would've been crushed between your bodies.

I don't think I would have been a sweetheart to you either. When I'm mad, I'm mad...everybody gets some. LOL!

Old 02-21-2010, 04:25 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
You are asking the wrong questions. When gals are out acting like whores and calling it "dancing" then nothing else is going to make much sense.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:34 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
Maybe the wife was just very secure. She has the papers and she was not going to allow things to go too far. I think the wife showed good restraint. She could have got into a "cat-fight." The OP didn't know, so I think she is lucky things ended so well. Sounds like a case of "no harm, no fowl." Now if it were a man I had papers on well lets just say I agree with Seeniorita....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships