Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Yeah, and leave the young people alone. They don't need a lot of wrinkles in their lives yet.
Awww...poor young people...were we picking on you??? So sowwy we huwt your feewings...
Just making observations actually...your statement sounded full of youthful hopes and dreams, and that's all I meant to point out...I really hope you do have all your ... uh, wife and kids and mansions and money when you're 49...just remember it comes quickly...hope you achieve those dreams...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 09:23 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Life takes strange twists and turns, you may have just marked yourself and be eating those words one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I won't be an old dating, mantherous loser at 49.

Will be happily married, with kids, my mansions and my fat bank accounts LMAO.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
There are some exceptional, and rare "old souls" out there who are really attracted to/ looking for older, more mature mates, without having ulterior motives.

Unfortunately, if they should get serious and marry, there will be inevitable trouble down the line! Things, such as: ED/impotence, alienation of peers (for both), loneliness due to alienation, differences in physical abilities, etc.

The most difficult problems comes down the line, once the elder becomes elderly, and the "youth" is still relatively young and vivacious.

Last edited by picklejuice; 02-21-2010 at 09:41 PM..

Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
This is probably the reasons that 22 yr old Jamaican runway model was with me Sierra! She always said it was because I was hun.................orse(damn internet connection!) But I'm irish, we're not known for that.
I got the connection up! Because you were hunting whores!

Old 02-21-2010, 10:38 PM

52,202 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I got the connection up! Because you were hunting whores!
I'm sorry, I thought we we're known for our fine taste in spirits.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:16 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,079,457 times
Quote:
For a myriad of reasons: smart, educated, witty, experienced, well traveled, well dressed, acts like a gentleman, provides romance, etc., etc. - all those things her peers fall short on.
This...

Some women just like older men. I always have. I've never dated a man younger than me-or even my age. They were always at least a decade older.

Why do some 49 year old men only like 19 year old girls???

Old 02-22-2010, 02:18 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
For a myriad of reasons: smart, educated, witty, experienced, well traveled, well dressed, acts like a gentleman, provides romance, etc., etc. - all those things her peers fall short on.
Yep. I have always had a thing for older men. And those are the reasons.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:30 AM

14,108 posts, read 2,772,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
So here's my question of the month:

Why would a 21 year old woman be attracted to a 49 year old man?

The only reason I can come up with is that the girl probably wants a "sugar daddy."

The girl is reasonably attractive, and has very suave and alluring mannerisms which she seems to know how to use all too well.

Each time that man communicates with her, she is overly kind and attentive, and makes direct eye contact with him each and every time. Instead of referring to the subject as "sir" she simply refers to him as "you" followed by subtle phrases which can get a man's mind going (e.g., "oh, I'm sure you can get creative with that." "Hotter is sometimes better.") All the time, she's making direct eye contact.

Ladies, gents...feel free!
I've ALWAYS been attracted to older men, they are more mature,kind,easy going, settled, know what they want, don't play games, mess around ETC. I always make direct eye contact when I'm speaking or when spoken to. The only times I usually use the greeting "sir" or "m'am" is to someone whom I do not know. I don't know what subtle phrases are that can get a mans mind going are..and I'm wondering where shes meeting massive amounts of men!

Old 02-22-2010, 03:17 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,272 times
I could be stupid but never the cupid ! .. well this is what he does to sane people .. dang it ..i believe he might accidently let his arrow loose .. needs proper training u little nutwig .. what are u smiling at ? lolz .. geez that 49 yr old man would be on cloud nine .. cupid u silly lil curly haired prick lol ..he could die of a heart attack ! .. have u no mercy on us ..err him .. her whatever .. what did u say ..im jealous ..no im not ..im not ..nope ..nooooo ..im just just err ..okay im jealous so what huh huh ..huh ..argh gee this is what happenes when theres no work at office and i sit idle ..got nothing much to do ..am i talking to myself ..grr lolz ..i need aspirin !! ...*breath in-breath out* sigh lmao .. how was the drama ladies huh huh ? lolz

Old 02-22-2010, 03:25 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,272 times
Okay Humphrey Bogart says ''Love is open to all''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships