Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:58 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in awhile due to things being so crazy @ school but let me just give you a brief summary on what happened recently w/ this guy that I know:
It's kind of a sad story to tell. I'm about to graduate in May & I was recently chatting with a fellow from my university who I shared a class with once. This guy graduated a year ahead of me & our conversations were nice, although I didn't like him & then all of a sudden, they became sexual & we began "sexting" (although there was no photos exchanged). So in the meantime, he mentions multiple times that he will come back to our college town to come see me & I never believe him until several weekends ago when he said he would come on Saturday & needed a place to stay & *actually* showed up.

I should tell you all that I am a virgin & this guy knew that I was one the entire time. He didn't want to go to dinner w/ me at all, he showed up about 4 hrs late & I know what his intentions were. The only thing is I was feeling incredibly awkward & he could sense it immediately. I've never been a promiscuous girl (only 1 boyfriend) & when he spent the night, he tried & tried so hard to "do it" with me but he did not "enter" me. He kept complaining that I was "too tight" & that I was "acting girly, affectionate" & the next day he said that I was "emotionally attached."

Since then, we've been texting each other & he says that he wants to come back & see me. However, I don't know if he's really serious or not...I am really surprised that he is still texting because we did nothing but fool around. My friends are like "Don't do it" because "he is for real about next time". But honestly, it's a bit thrilling going against my values. Can anyone help? Sorry for this being so long-winded.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:08 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,337,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in awhile due to things being so crazy @ school but let me just give you a brief summary on what happened recently w/ this guy that I know:
It's kind of a sad story to tell. I'm about to graduate in May & I was recently chatting with a fellow from my university who I shared a class with once. This guy graduated a year ahead of me & our conversations were nice, although I didn't like him & then all of a sudden, they became sexual & we began "sexting" (although there was no photos exchanged). So in the meantime, he mentions multiple times that he will come back to our college town to come see me & I never believe him until several weekends ago when he said he would come on Saturday & needed a place to stay & *actually* showed up.

I should tell you all that I am a virgin & this guy knew that I was one the entire time. He didn't want to go to dinner w/ me at all, he showed up about 4 hrs late & I know what his intentions were. The only thing is I was feeling incredibly awkward & he could sense it immediately. I've never been a promiscuous girl (only 1 boyfriend) & when he spent the night, he tried & tried so hard to "do it" with me but he did not "enter" me. He kept complaining that I was "too tight" & that I was "acting girly, affectionate" & the next day he said that I was "emotionally attached."

Since then, we've been texting each other & he says that he wants to come back & see me. However, I don't know if he's really serious or not...I am really surprised that he is still texting because we did nothing but fool around. My friends are like "Don't do it" because "he is for real about next time". But honestly, it's a bit thrilling going against my values. Can anyone help? Sorry for this being so long-winded.
Yeah he's for real. Did he use protection? He only wants one thing. You. However as soon as he gets it, he's out the door, see ya later and not gonna be around if you get pregnant.

You see, this part of your post is very very alarming.
"He kept complaining that I was "too tight" & that I was "acting girly, affectionate" & the next day he said that I was "emotionally attached.""

No guy who cares about you would be complaining. A guy who cares about you would be more interested in NOT hurting you.

I know it feels thirlling but if you want to go against your values, do it with a guy who cares about you and loves you. Otherwise it will be a one night stand with you having some emotional attachment to it and he will not care at all.

The dude is bad news. Run away from him and find yourself a good guy.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:11 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
He wants to bang you, then he'll blow you off. If that's what you want, go for it. I think you can do a lot better for your first time though - this guy isn't going to do his best to please you.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:12 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
So...you really want to lose your virginity to this guy? You obviously have gone through great measures to maintain your virgin status throughout your high school and college years. To throw it away on someone so callously makes me wonder "why now?"

Do your standards and values towards being a virgin not matter any more? I am not judging you, it's just that I would think you would want your first time should be with someone that you are in a relationship with....not a "hook-up". I would hope you value yourself more than that.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:18 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Weren't you the poster who was thinking about running off with an older Indian man??

From what I can recall from your posts in the past, you really need to sit down and examine exactly what's going on in your head. You make really poor choices and seem to enjoy it. You're going to find yourself in trouble one day.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:25 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
This guy graduated a year ahead of me & our conversations were nice, although I didn't like him & then all of a sudden, they became sexual & we began "sexting"
Quote: Although I didn`t like him...

This makes me raise my eyebrows, and say..WTH...

Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,278 times
Stop lying to yourself and do the guy already. If you didn't want to do it, then you wouldn't have kept in touch with him after all he did is try to get in your pants. If you didn't want to do it; then you wouldn't be thinking about having him over again.

I feel sorry for him though because you sound like the type of girl that teases and teases and then claims date rape because you feel bad about what you did the next day.

Then again, if I tried and tried and you still didn't give it up, you wouldn't have ever heard from me afterwards so this loser will get what he gets.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Your virginity is something you can only give away once. Do you really want to remember your first time as being with someone who complains the whole time? If you no longer want that "special" first time and just want to get it over with go to your local bar or wander around campus find the cutest guy there and tell him "I don't want to be a virgin anymore". And be sure to tell him about your "almost" encounter Make sure you complain about the guy not knowing what he was doing and that you want someone who can "seal the deal". You'll accomplish losing your virginity and the guy will make it good for (as good as a first time can get) because he'll be competeing to make sure you don't tell anyone it wasn't good and he didn't "seal the deal".

Old 02-22-2010, 03:36 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,778 times
LOL, no comment.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:56 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Really??? You sound like you want to do him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships