Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 12:28 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,609 times

Advertisements

I was having a conversation with my bf and out of nowhere he said something odd. He said, "I really like to be chased". So, I'm game! I say in a really smarmy way, "Oh, that's how you like it....ummm." But I think I got too excited. He said, "Oh, I'm just kidding!"

Do guys really like that? I'm all for taking CONTROL but I'd hate to be wrong. He's a sensitive soul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 03:33 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,628,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I was having a conversation with my bf and out of nowhere he said something odd. He said, "I really like to be chased". So, I'm game! I say in a really smarmy way, "Oh, that's how you like it....ummm." But I think I got too excited. He said, "Oh, I'm just kidding!"

Do guys really like that? I'm all for taking CONTROL but I'd hate to be wrong. He's a sensitive soul.
Tricky.

My take is that being chased and having the woman take control are two very separate things. Once the chase is over, I'd want the control back. But that's just me...I think most guys, unless they're really insecure, enjoy the occasional role-reversal.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:38 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,183,898 times
I like the woman who knows what she likes and takes it every now and then that's a big turn on for sure

Old 02-21-2010, 04:35 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,350 times
Eat Lettuce before u seduce

Old 02-21-2010, 05:49 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,409,437 times
Biggest. Turn off. Ever.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:04 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,399,568 times
I like it if a girl isn't afraid to initiate things. But I don't like to be intensely chased.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 AM

49 posts, read 112,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post

It's not something that is spesific for a gender, but it might be more normal or open in males. Most of the time one is the dominant, and the other is the more laid back submissive one in the relationship. But there is nothing wrong with changing the roles, and it might make it even more interesting and fun. The best way is to just ask, or if you can't get through him with that try to be a little bit more forward next time. Try to take control with certain things, not too much to scare him of but enough for him to notice that you're in control. Then you will see if he likes it or not, it's that simple. Though it might change with time, and mood. I would like to say that no one is dominant all of the time. Good luck with the chase, you should really try it!

Old 02-21-2010, 09:03 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,788,602 times
You can still be assertive without emasculatiing him. Be the first to initiate sex from time to time (if you don't already), place his hand where you want it, send him a random text or email out of the blue telling him how sexy he is, or how much you love his______ ...you fill in the blank. It's the little gestures that can go a long way as well as the big obvious ones.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:22 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,031,791 times
There's a big difference between seducing and chasing.

I think most people like to be seduced at times and then do the seducing at others.

Both are quite fun.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:23 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,409,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
You can still be assertive without emasculatiing him. Be the first to initiate sex from time to time (if you don't already), place his hand where you want it, send him a random text or email out of the blue telling him how sexy he is, or how much you love his______ ...you fill in the blank. It's the little gestures that can go a long way as well as the big obvious ones.
Arms. How much you love my sexy arms.

I'll rep you either way, but if you are a chick you got it down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships