Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 AM

438 posts, read 1,352,469 times

Advertisements

I watch people's table manners and if they talk thru their food, or show me what they are masticating/grinding/sucking, - If they do, then that's a dealbreaker....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 AM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
I don't think I have any wierd dealbreakers. I like a variety of people and like to think that my dealbreakers are pretty standard stuff like no cheaters, doesn't have several baby-daddy's, nice etc etc.

The wierdest one I've actually used is that I wouldn't date a gal that had cancer a couple years back. In general, no one with a chronic debilitating health situation. MS, recent cancer, Parkinsons and so on and so forth.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 AM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
I don't believe you Maybe you can PM it- I promise I won't paste it here! And have you ever googled its meaning? Many people in the US are of German descent.
It's totally true! My late wife had a big mouthful german last name that always was a pain for her to communicate for things like reservations etc.
She thought taking my last name was really cool because while I have a somewhat uncommon last name, it is easy to say and spell.

I repped tropical and told her the names since she is one my buddies here.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
I don't believe you Maybe you can PM it- I promise I won't paste it here! And have you ever googled its meaning? Many people in the US are of German descent.
Nobody ever spells it right , even people who have known me for years keep getting it wrong, and I was teased mercilessly in elementary school because of how it sounds. There are only three people in all of Texas with my last name (according to whitepages.com), so I won't be sharing it

Heck, even when I lived in Germany for a few years, the Germans had a problem with spelling my name.

Trying to add to the topic at hand, so I won't be hijacking the thread, another dealbreaker is if a guy won't offer to help me carry heavy things in from the car. I had one bf who would stand there and watch me struggle with whatever, rather than lend a hand I'm not some weak little female who can't take care of herself, but good grief, men are just built to be physically stronger (not including female Olympic weight lifters) and I can't pick up a 100 pound bookshelf by myself.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Bad grammar/spelling. I know that's weird. And it eliminates most of the population.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:46 PM

614 posts, read 1,376,043 times
Oh this is a good thread....hate females that have tatoos it's like do you live in a trailer park? I know it don't mean white trash but WOW! it sure reminds me of some good TPT or WT.

Crazy piercings are another one, ok tounge, or ears yea ok but your eye? or your face anyplace around your mouth? Really you want a rod through your face? how bout in your mouth? oh yea got one there (Tounge ring)

Fat chicks... sorry not a fan of fat girls, I know some can't help it thats ok, but for the ones that can.... Please do! theres no reason for being overweight if you don't have to be.

Liars... Yep can't have a GF that lies, unless it's on her back and she's using her tounge ring.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:56 PM

2,101 posts, read 4,527,489 times
I can't date a woman who wants to have children.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:01 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
No sense of humor. Even worse, people who are humorless who think they have a sense of humor.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:50 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,416 times
Unclipped nose hairs sprouting or ear hairs. Groom yourself man.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
No sense of humor. Even worse, people who are humorless who think they have a sense of humor.
Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships