Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 08:34 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Unfortunately, many of the sex crazed women I am attracted to fit this type.
Maybe you just answered your own question, dear!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 08:38 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
I did and know that I don't fall short in that department. OMG, well that is um nice!LMAO.......... I told you!

Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
No, but most of the women I have dated have. They were of the cheating type and I think I have just tuned my cheater radar even more recently. I can really spot them now. Get lost cheater women that play games.
According to some people on CD, you're lying. Congrats though.

Confound those cheater women peoples.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,107,360 times
Can you remember the excitement you enjoyed back when you and your mate first started dating? That is one of the 'joys' (if you want to call it that) or highs that a cheater gets when he starts a new relationship, excitement, daring, maybe even danger. I don't know that we can name any one thing that makes cheaters cheat. Sometimes it's is just the oppurtunity was opened and they choose not to walk away, whe they should have.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:16 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
Do men such as Tiger Woods ever grow up? Is sex addiction just a cop out for lack of character?

Opinions?
You know, being around a few guys who I knew were going after anything that walked, one of the common outlooks was the fact that they wanted to experience the maximum amount of pleasure that they could in their lifetime.

Why guys like that get married? I don't know.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Excessive exercise is also an addiction as any other. Some view sex as sport - here we go! I believe the chemicals released are about the same.

You're right Sierra. After years of hard exercise, your body does crave it. For example, if I don't exercise (at all) for 3 weeks, my mood starts to change and my body starts to ache as if something is wrong.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
I don't buy the whole sexual addiction thing Tiger Woods is claiming. I think he's just a creepy married guy who got caught screwing around and doesn't want his wife to divorce him and get half of his assets.
I completely agree.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:24 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
I can spot these types on men also. I worked with guys who would always go to the massage parlor after work for a happy ending. They were married and some even got busted when they raided the place. They would go out to lunch with the new young secretaries and flirt with the waitress and rub her arms and back. Also telling sexual jokes with nasty innuendos. You are married guys. What would your wife say? How could you not tell they were cheater types ladies? Some even were caught red handed 3 or more times and forgiven? WTH!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I see addiction as being addicted to a substance. Can we become addicted to the chemicals that are released during sex?.
Well, it seems to me that humans come pre addicted to:

Water
Food
Sex

Old 03-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xube View Post
Human nature has deevolved since the focus has been on the rules of law...we would not have serial cheaters if man and women would be allowed to follow the natural law of multiple partners. Polygamy is natural law....monogamy is civilized law...I chose natural law anytime...over the law of man. aho

You have a point, because, when I read between the lines, many men feel the need to be in the company of multiple women (because one woman can't do it all), and many women don't seem to be bothered (to the point of leaving) that she needs to share her man/lover, so as long as he takes care of her, and her needs. Yea, I know many people today may not like this but we are looking at the situation through 21st century eyes.

However, as far as the devolution of human nature, I feel the problem started when the parts of the world went off the matriarchal system and transferred to a patriarchal system; don't quote me but this happened somewhere around 1000 BCE-100 AD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships