Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 01:51 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
I'm glad you finally discovered the potential merits of broadening your dating horizons so as to include the under-25 hardbodies. Working in a gym, I'm around them all the time, and though I'm over 35 I've dated more than a few; and I can honestly attest that it was they who made the first move. I wouldn't have thought were that many of 'em out there interested in older guys, but man, there are tons of 'em. Maybe it's a Daddy Issue thing, but who cares? The sex can be absolutely scorching, and many of them don't have the hang-ups or the baggage or the femi-Nazi attitudes of some older women. These young girls will rock your world, bro! European men, along with men from most of the rest of the world, have known this for years, and over there it's not unusual to see guys in their mid-40's hookin' up with 19 year-olds. It's not only accepted but expected. America is backwards on puritanical in its moral stance on the whole older guy-younger woman thing.

You will even see in lots of profile of woman in the age range of 22-26, seeking a guy who is 28-38
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 01:53 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I hate that I live in a world where it's accepted and encouraged for older guys to hook up with young gals because "the sex is rockin". What a bunch of scum we are.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:04 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
I'm glad you finally discovered the potential merits of broadening your dating horizons so as to include the under-25 hardbodies. Working in a gym, I'm around them all the time, and though I'm over 35 I've dated more than a few; and I can honestly attest that it was they who made the first move. I wouldn't have thought were that many of 'em out there interested in older guys, but man, there are tons of 'em. Maybe it's a Daddy Issue thing, but who cares? The sex can be absolutely scorching, and many of them don't have the hang-ups or the baggage or the femi-Nazi attitudes of some older women. These young girls will rock your world, bro! European men, along with men from most of the rest of the world, have known this for years, and over there it's not unusual to see guys in their mid-40's hookin' up with 19 year-olds. It's not only accepted but expected. America is backwards on puritanical in its moral stance on the whole older guy-younger woman thing.
Eeewww...I would have NEVER dated a 40-year old man when I was 19 years old! or 20, 21, 22, 23, etc.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:10 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I hate that I live in a world where it's accepted and encouraged for older guys to hook up with young gals because "the sex is rockin". What a bunch of scum we are.
Most younger women are into older men just a fact

I had a 22 year old who was obsessed with me two years ago

Old 03-07-2010, 02:12 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi SifuPhil,

The social wisdom was difficult to ignore. I felt a constant pressure to offend the sensibilities to those who held them as much as possible.
Well, yes...that IS good sport. Sorry I neglected to mention it, and thank you for the reminder.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:14 PM

382 posts, read 758,243 times
Sometimes 18 year olds do have a level of maturity that many people in their 30s don't have. But it's rare. I think it's cool to speak with a mature 18 year old because sometimes I can get fed up of my generation. Teens make you feel younger.

I'm 32 myself and I would never have anything else with a girl that age besides friendship though.

Old 03-07-2010, 02:37 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,188 times
Quote:
Trust me she probably told her girl friends about you in some negative light. A favorite past time of girls 16-22, bad mouthing boys who like them
You've got some issues there, Davie. Why would you assume such bad motives? I've never experienced any such thing.

Quote:
haha, you're welcome! it doesn't gross me out now, but if I'm not interested, any man needs to take a hint. but yes, at 18, I, like most other 18 year old girls were not fond of being hit on by much older men, lol.
Yeah I don't want to be anywhere I'm not welcome and to that end I rarely make the first move with any woman regardless of age.

Quote:
The maturity exception is the justification men usually use when some sweet young thing peaks their interest.
I'm sure that's often the case but not so in mine. To repeat my original post, I'm not interested in her in that way. Not that something couldn't develop of course, but at the moment I'm much more interested in the girl in my other thread.

Quote:
You are too old for her, and if you cannot connect with women of your own age, then you are probably defective in some way that younger women do not have the experience to recognize.
Thanks for being honest, but i have to ask...where did you get the idea that I can't connect with women my own age? I was actually introduced to this girl by a very good female friend of mine who's in her 30s.

Quote:
More info? What did you converse about for two hours (which could have gone on all night)? What kinds of things did you have in common?
Let's see: The earthquake in Chile which led to a debate about why there seem to be so many earthquakes lately. The countries she's lived in and how much more she has travelled than I have! God and religion. Global politics. Dating and marriage. Work and further education.

I think that about covers it. Like I said it was quite a conversation.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:23 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times
Quote:
Hi wanneroo,

The other thing I do know is 50 year old men, generally, do not have as a reason that an 18 year old is too "immature". The reason is she will usually send him away laughing, take his money , or he will suffer under a brutal social stigma. How many beer drinking sports bar men are a perfect fit for women their age? In my case ,as I said, I did not reject her youth for my sake but rather for hers. There is nothing unattractive about them.
Well a 55 year old trying for an 18 year old, sure that is a bit over the top.

At my age though, it's not that much of a stretch, but I have to say really women over 25 are more appealing to me.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:26 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times
Quote:
Europe is not the only place that goes on.

To me if it works it works and it comes your way then why not?

Old 03-07-2010, 06:59 PM

50,335 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Quote:
Hi gentlearts,

Nope, sorry. An older man who can attract young women is not defective. Being older is a defect that he can obviously over come.

George Clooney(48) can date model Elisabetta Canalis(31) because he is not defective.
George Clooney IS defective. He will not commit to any woman, but only wants temporary arm candy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships