Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
LOL on that one!!
Doofus beyond doofus, sigh ... Nerd beyond nerd, sigh ... Hopeless and hapless case beyond hopeless and hapless, sigh ...

If all he has to fantasize about is a 64 year old broad flying from the USVI to PA for the sheer pleasure of her tickling a 34 year old misogynist twit then what else is there to say?

Another date by April? Only the Shadow knows and even he would be very confused. Doh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,322 times
TV Guy, you are the entire Seinfeld cast all rolled into one person. They ALWAYS found something wrong with everyone they tried to date as well. I am actually starting to feel really sorry for you, and your dates.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
TV Guy, you are the entire Seinfeld cast all rolled into one person. They ALWAYS found something wrong with everyone they tried to date as well. I am actually starting to feel really sorry for you, and your dates.

That is EXACTLY what I was about to say....This guy gives other guys a really bad name...TV Guy, please grow up...you really need advice on relationships...

Old 03-08-2010, 03:33 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
You will soon become less sorry for him than for the occasional and rare dates who thankfully spot him in a heartbeat. In a couple of years of continual posting he's only once acknowledged that HE has a problem and might seek some professional counseling (it came to nought) and otherwise has ignored all the advice which well-meaning posters have provided.

Best to get over feeling sorry for him. He's worthy of pity in a sense because his posts and comments are most indicative that he's not about to change and his joy comes from seeing his threads multiply. "They like me, they really LIKE me!" Ring a bell? We have fun! Cheers!

Old 03-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
That is EXACTLY what I was about to say....This guy gives other guys a really bad name...TV Guy, please grow up...you really need advice on relationships...

uhh we give him advice every week. he needs a bit more then that

Old 03-08-2010, 04:05 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Geez, and people make fun of me?LOL......... I need to go bang a BFH and lay some mig welding beads on my buddy's '69 Dodge Dart!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships