Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:00 AM

233 posts, read 751,775 times

Advertisements

how is so many women leave their men? i think if men learned how to treat a woman and the woman responded sweetly many people would be happy. now i can only speak from a mans side. but for all us guys to all the women. so ladys what if....
you awoke to your man kissing your neck, and tocuhing you softly. when you go to work there are some flowers on your desk, with a card, "just because..." when your friends are in your work space talking about where they are going for lunch, your man appears with lunch in hand, "i do not care who you were going with, you have having lunch with me!" and he has your favorite food in hand. he took you to a park... blanket on the grass, you eat and he whispers sweet nothings in your ear. touching your body. he takes you back to work, and there is a teddy bear on your chair, with a note, "you can hold on to this, when i am not here." and about 2 hrs before you knock off you get text messages about how sweet you are, how beautiful you are.
would you make sure you are home before him, make a super supper, smelling and wearing something tempting? what would you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 09:30 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,132 times
At first glance, this fantasy guy almost sounds a bit over-bearing, obsessive and a little dictative.
That kind of guy would scare the hell out of me...but that's just me!...LOL

Old 09-18-2007, 09:40 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
If this guy just starting doing all this stuff, I would suspect something is wrong.
I never knew of any men that did all this stuff everyday. If they did one or two of these everyday would be nice.
A woman wants attention and romance often but not all at once and yes, the man on the other end will (or should) expect some attention too.
Off to work for me....

Old 09-18-2007, 10:07 AM

3,176 posts, read 14,701,853 times
OHHHH that sounds like my old boyfriend (guy right before my husband)

Goooooood Times. And I did melt in his arms every time...even after years.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:11 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
If this guy just starting doing all this stuff, I would suspect something is wrong.
I never knew of any men that did all this stuff everyday. If they did one or two of these everyday would be nice.
A woman wants attention and romance often but not all at once and yes, the man on the other end will (or should) expect some attention too.
Off to work for me....
Ha! This reminds me of this doll: Mr. Wonderful Talking Doll Key Chain - Talking Dolls & Key Chains (http://www.stuck-on-you.com/mrrosekeychain.html - broken link)

Old 09-18-2007, 10:15 AM

766 posts, read 529,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
At first glance, this fantasy guy almost sounds a bit over-bearing, obsessive and a little dictative.
That kind of guy would scare the hell out of me...but that's just me!...LOL
LOL Me too!!
It's the same as a guy telling you they will do you all night every night.Speaking for myself,that doesn't do it for me,I don't want to be rubbed and touched constantly,I don't think making love for hours is a good thingLOL
And bigger doesn't always mean better LOL
JMO

Old 09-18-2007, 10:44 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
when was the last time a woman melted in your arms?

One time when I forgot to turn the heater off, and it was 100 degrees inside my house..

Old 09-18-2007, 11:03 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,002,894 times
Holy Geesh Whizzies!!!

This is *not* a description of a wonderful relationship with a man! This is a description of obsessive, controlling behavior.

He invades her work place??? He leaves toys on her chair??? Yep. She doesn't have work to do. All she needs to do is sit around and hold some stuffed bear. He tells her with whom she will eat lunch???? Does this guy follow her to the toilet as well?!? Maybe she wanted something different for lunch that day. Did he ask? Ugh!

That is not loving respect. That's JPN!

No. There wouldn't be dinner. No there wouldn't be whoopdeedoo. There *would* be as much distance away from this person as I could manage.

Private, loving compliments......sweet, honest validation for what a women is as person.....support to grow and achieve as an individual........that would be more appropriate. Not what she can *provide*!

Maybe I'm from some other planet, but this sounds creepy to me.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
I think I'd move out of town and get an unlisted number, this isn't normal.....

and would scare the begeezes out of me....

Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 PM

4,416 posts, read 9,140,200 times
Allejuhia! I agree! A guy like this is scary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships