Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 08:08 PM

576 posts, read 827,028 times

Advertisements

So this guy who works in different departments at my new job always make eye contact and we say hi to each other in the passing.Last time he came in on my floor I was working on ,in the kitchen looking for cup,we exchanged pleasantries then I went to clear my tables. While I was doing that he came back around again and he made a comment on how it would be nice if I were to receive a tip for my service. I laughed it off and we chat up.Then he was like I will talk to you later.After about 10 minutes he came back again for no reason and we were just talking about general stuff about how long he has working for the company etc.He even followed me in the kitchen and didn't have a reason to be in other than just wanting to talk to me. Then when he was leaving he asked me for my name and said he wanted to look on my name tag but didn't want to be a weird guy staring at my boob.Then he was like I will see you around.

In addition today I saw him again while I was leaving the restroom going in the staff room for my break. He was leaving for the day ..we made eye contact and he says have good night and enjoy the rest of your shift. Then after few minutes, he came in in the staff room and we chat for a while. Then I told him that I have to go back to work since my break was done. Then he hands me a pre written number on piece of paper and tells me to text him if I want.I like him so I was flattered

Does he have romantic interest ?or is just wanting to be friends?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 08:14 PM

83 posts, read 87,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissmamaAnnie View Post
Based on your screen name, containing "mama", which implies that you have kids, he is probably just being friendly. Most single men are NOT interested in single/divorced mothers. I wouldn't be.

Old 04-05-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2017 View Post
Based on your screen name, containing "mama", which implies that you have kids, he is probably just being friendly. Most single men are NOT interested in single/divorced mothers. I wouldn't be.
wrong,i don't have children nor am I married

Old 04-05-2017, 08:28 PM

83 posts, read 87,337 times
Quote:
wrong,i don't have children nor am I married
OK, I stand corrected then. How old is this guy, and how old are you? Do you know anything about his relationship history?

Old 04-05-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
OK, I stand corrected then. How old is this guy, and how old are you? Do you know anything about his relationship history?
I'm 31 and he looks about in his early 30's no, I know nothing about the guy.I would like to get to know him batter though.I just wasn't sure if he just likes me as person or if he has romantic interest

Old 04-05-2017, 08:33 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,158,114 times
Quote:
Ouch. Dang.

Annie, yes, I would say he is DEFINITELY interested.

Are YOU interested?

Old 04-05-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Ouch. Dang.

Annie, yes, I would say he is DEFINITELY interested.

Are YOU interested?
Yes thank god or else this would have been awkward

Old 04-05-2017, 08:42 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,158,114 times
Quote:
Yes thank god or else this would have been awkward
Woohoo!!

Better start textin!!!

Old 04-05-2017, 08:58 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,461,270 times
Quote:
So this guy who works in different departments at my new job always make eye contact and we say hi to each other in the passing.Last time he came in on my floor I was working on ,in the kitchen looking for cup,we exchanged pleasantries then I went to clear my tables. While I was doing that he came back around again and he made a comment on how it would be nice if I were to receive a tip for my service. I laughed it off and we chat up.Then he was like I will talk to you later.After about 10 minutes he came back again for no reason and we were just talking about general stuff about how long he has working for the company etc.He even followed me in the kitchen and didn't have a reason to be in other than just wanting to talk to me. Then when he was leaving he asked me for my name and said he wanted to look on my name tag but didn't want to be a weird guy staring at my boob.Then he was like I will see you around.

In addition today I saw him again while I was leaving the restroom going in the staff room for my break. He was leaving for the day ..we made eye contact and he says have good night and enjoy the rest of your shift. Then after few minutes, he came in in the staff room and we chat for a while. Then I told him that I have to go back to work since my break was done. Then he hands me a pre written number on piece of paper and tells me to text him if I want.I like him so I was flattered

Guys NEVER want to be friends with women unless they are gay. How many "hints" do you need?

Old 04-05-2017, 09:02 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,937,158 times
Quote:
In my best My Cousin Vinny impersonation

''Everything that guy just said is bull****!''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships