Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 09:37 AM

635 posts, read 1,708,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Wow, where to start? Ok, for one thing, you should be using this as a perfect opportunity to enjoy one another's company at the amusement park and Fiesta. What better way to interact with someone and have fun? You seem to have a predatory attitude towards sex. Relax, enjoy her company and have fun. If she digs you then eventually the sex will come. But if you act like a wolf with your tongue hanging out of your mouth waiting for her to spread her legs, she'll read you like an open book and you won't be getting any for a long time.

If you feel you need to get a few drinks in a girl or yourself in order to get laid, you're not getting it...figuratively and literally.
I understand your point and with this girl it's not just about sex. I will definitely go to San Antonio and enjoy a girl's company even if it doesn't go anywhere. You can't lose either way...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 AM

851 posts, read 3,634,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirate25 View Post
Well she wants to go to San Antonio because she likes roller coasters and wants to go to Fiesta Texas. Believe me I would like to get "physical" with her but at the same time I don't want to be thinking that I am going to get something and then the opposite happens. Oh and the sex part will not be easy either, especially since she doesn't drink.
If I had a hammer, I would hit your rock hard head!!!

Maybe you should let me date this woman to take the hassle out of your hand. :-)

Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
If she is an American woman in her 30s, and she invites herself to San Antonio with you, she has to be thinking that "something" could happen. And she must want it to happen, or she wouldn't suggest coming along. So, make a move already! She's obviously waiting......
She is not American, she is from Peru...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:41 AM

865 posts, read 2,438,056 times
Quote:
Well, that could be a little different. If she's from Lima, and is pretty well traveled, and has been in the US for a while, then she knows what she may be getting herself into, by going away with a guy. But if she's from some pueblito....nah, she still should know! LOL

Old 03-11-2010, 09:41 AM

851 posts, read 3,634,578 times
Quote:
Seriously, you are nuts!!! Weird!!!

Unless she brings her mom/brother, a trip with a guy alone means hot sex!!! What else do you expect her to say? Oh, I want to go to SA to have sex with you??? Of course she'll say she loves rollercoaster. It's called "Plausible Deniability," a protection mechanism for women from being labeled as ****.

Same goes "would you like to come up for a cup of coffee?" Who the hell drink coffee at the end of night and at the end of a date?

Old 03-11-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Well, that could be a little different. If she's from Lima, and is pretty well traveled, and has been in the US for a while, then she knows what she may be getting herself into, by going away with a guy. But if she's from some pueblito....nah, she still should know! LOL

Oh my god!!! You must know her!!! From Lima, average looking, well traveled and has been in the US for a while. lol!!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,180,340 times
Quote:
Because everytime I see her, i give her a hug and it feels real rushed!!!

Especially after our dates, it seems that she is kind of in a hurry to take off...
excuses

man up!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
excuses

man up!
I will...going to San Antonio when she comes back from her vacation trip.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupid View Post
Seriously, you are nuts!!! Weird!!!

Unless she brings her mom/brother, a trip with a guy alone means hot sex!!! What else do you expect her to say? Oh, I want to go to SA to have sex with you??? Of course she'll say she loves rollercoaster. It's called "Plausible Deniability," a protection mechanism for women from being labeled as ****.

Same goes "would you like to come up for a cup of coffee?" Who the hell drink coffee at the end of night and at the end of a date?
Hopefully she doesn't bust out with ..."by the way, I invited some friends to come along too..."

Old 03-11-2010, 09:55 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,665,732 times
Yes, you definitely need to take that trip to San Antonio and it sounds like maybe you've decided to go for it. It's also a really fun place and the Riverwalk could be a romantic place to find out if that chemistry is there. This isn't something that needs to be analyzed, it's something that needs to be done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships