Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 10:52 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,221,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
true, I'll give ya that for sure. Some guys too, although guys looks dont matter much a lot of the time.

Girls either though, I think happy and silly are the biggest attracters, no matter what the outside package looks like, deep down, if you make them smile or laugh, thier yours.
So you say! I'm good looking and have a nice body, over 30 and make them laugh and I'm still single!LOL.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 10:54 PM

881 posts, read 1,110,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
If you knew it was just sex then why are we having this discussion?

If you were looking for more then you shouldn't have opened your legs. Move on but don't do it again if you're too emotional. It's LUST imo because it cant be true love if you don't truly know the person.
yeah, we are gonna just do the karaoke thing this time, and try to keep our hands off each other this time....last timed he was crying and it made me cry it was so intense.... His friends are such a bad influence though, pushing us together because we are both so damn shy......

Old 03-25-2010, 11:07 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,254,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
yeah, we are gonna just do the karaoke thing this time, and try to keep our hands off each other this time....last timed he was crying and it made me cry it was so intense.... His friends are such a bad influence though, pushing us together because we are both so damn shy......
Crying? Why would you torture yourselves? Hurt does not = love. I would not see the person if I were hurting.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
Crying? Why would you torture yourselves? Hurt does not = love. I would not see the person if I were hurting.
well..... The majority of the time we are laughing hysterically..... I think we might be more hooked on the laughing then the sex part.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:50 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,976,102 times
Interesting 'slice of life' Misswee.
My advice, enjoy yourself but keep your eyes open.
Do not give any more than he is willing to.
From your posts I think you pretty much have things in hand.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
So you say! I'm good looking and have a nice body, over 30 and make them laugh and I'm still single!LOL.........
well, your probly "marriage material" then, that is what all of my guy friends have been telling me since highschool.....you will allways be on the back of their minds until they are "ready"..... The problem there is, when they start making their moves,by then we are freaked out to loose a friend, they get rejected, find someone else, and we kinda loose them anyways.....it is such a fine tightrope....

Old 03-26-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
Interesting 'slice of life' Misswee.
My advice, enjoy yourself but keep your eyes open.
Do not give any more than he is willing to.
From your posts I think you pretty much have things in hand.
awe, thanks. Yeah it is scary that the giggling part is more addicting than the sex part..... I am thinking of asking him if he just wants to be Jerry and Elaine for a while instead.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM

now I am getting the "I love you's"....why are men sooooo confusing!?!?!?! :O

Can you see why I am so neurotic......too many mixed signals. :S
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships