Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 12:48 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,566,374 times

Advertisements

If a woman says "I'll not date unemployed" it's not shallow, it's cautiou$, practical and biologically pre ordained, but personally I would not date a woman who would vocalize such a bias (by default all men know that women have a bias against socially unadapted, e.g. unemployed, unless an unemployed guy is a raw alpha male, these don't need to have a job (sorry "nice guys" with a job your turn will come ). Satiated (and sometimes impregnated) with "raw masculinity" women would call these alpha guys "jerks" (later) and start looking for a "nice guy" with a job to do some consumption&material comfort catching up (especially if there is a litter to raise).

If woman says "I don't date unemployed", I don't care how successful and unsinkable is a guy, it's a red flag. Here goes association "unemployment - divorce - lawyers - .... ). It's a fact >75 % of divorces are initiated by women. Women don't normally think twice before dumping an unemployed guy. A woman who doesn't have enough of common sense to play a game around "sharp edges" (for whatever reason) doesn't instill confidence, at least with a "non vocalizing" woman a chance remains for a fair tale like story, brutal (and especially vocalized) accounting leaves no chances .

Women are torn up between picking a biologically dominant males ("jerks" as they would call them later) and socially dominant (or at least well adapted) males with a job, career, upward mobility and malleable personality - "nice guys". That's pretty much 95% of "relationships issues" squeezed into a single sentence .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 12:57 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,979,403 times
Interesting thread.
I guess there is quite a bit of diversity in dating.
I work 50 hours a week but have little money and live with my still surviving adoptive parent.
I am slightly overweight and average looking at best in the face.
I am jaded , bitter, and really antisocial.
Yet an attractive, gainfully employed, personable, woman I knew actually wanted to marry me.
When she had way better looking, financially stable , charming guys chasing her.

Maybe I should have done it because its not like I have any other options.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:36 PM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
If a woman says "I'll not date unemployed" it's not shallow, it's cautiou$, practical and biologically pre ordained, but personally I would not date a woman who would vocalize such a bias (by default all men know that women have a bias against socially unadapted, e.g. unemployed, unless an unemployed guy is a raw alpha male, these don't need to have a job (sorry "nice guys" with a job your turn will come ). Satiated (and sometimes impregnated) with "raw masculinity" women would call these alpha guys "jerks" (later) and start looking for a "nice guy" with a job to do some consumption&material comfort catching up (especially if there is a litter to raise).

If woman says "I don't date unemployed", I don't care how successful and unsinkable is a guy, it's a red flag. Here goes association "unemployment - divorce - lawyers - .... ). It's a fact >75 % of divorces are initiated by women. Women don't normally think twice before dumping an unemployed guy. A woman who doesn't have enough of common sense to play a game around "sharp edges" (for whatever reason) doesn't instill confidence, at least with a "non vocalizing" woman a chance remains for a fair tale like story, brutal (and especially vocalized) accounting leaves no chances .

Women are torn up between picking a biologically dominant males ("jerks" as they would call them later) and socially dominant (or at least well adapted) males with a job, career, upward mobility and malleable personality - "nice guys". That's pretty much 95% of "relationships issues" squeezed into a single sentence .
Hi RememberMee,

At the tender age of 18, I decided that my biological impulses could not care less about my long term well being. Of course I pity women. During a woman's fertile stage of her cycle, her biology urges her on to have sex with jerks sh can't live with. She is more likely to want sex with her regular partner when she is not fertile. Women are designed in such a way that no one man can satisfy. She is designed to exploit the man she loves the most with her mind, but rewards the bastard. Do you think this makes them happy?

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Women's choice of men goes in cycles

Nature the trickster God, is worse than any half breed of Loki. Do you think he would leave men off the hook? Men like women who will have sex with them, but hate them. They will hate women who do not have sex with them, and love them.

Why?

Men want sex. However when they get sex too easily, commitment becomes a risk of raising someone else's child. So he loves the sex, but must flee the woman. Yet if he has his loyal mate, then natures efficiency starts to conserve a man's precious orgasms because, after all, he just needs to keep her topped off. This is displayed in a reduction of pleasure. Yet, if his wife shows interest in other males, then he is offended from the threat. Yet, he is rewarded by a blasting orgasm in the face of the threat. Thus we have this equation:

Sensual pleasure up, means relationship satisfation goes down.
Relationship satisfaction up, then sensual pleasure down.

Its what explains cuckcold and gang bang fantisies and why derogatory attitudes always persist. The man is sexually arroused AND disgusted.

Women are not the only ones completly at the butt of a colossal practical joke of nature.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 03-24-2010 at 02:05 PM..

Old 03-24-2010, 01:47 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,596,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Thus we have this equation:

Sensual pleasure up, means relationship satisfation goes down.
Relationship satisfaction up, then sensual pleasure down.

Its what explains cuckcold and gang bang fantisies and why derogatory attitudes always persist. The man is sexually arroused AND disgusted.

Women are not the only ones completly at the butt of a colossal practical joke of nature.
Thus the eternal Yin/Yang continues on its path, touching all who are even slightly aware...

Old 03-24-2010, 09:41 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,244,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yet, he is rewarded by a blasting orgasm in the face of the threat.
That would be a great name for a band.

Carry on.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:52 PM

383 posts, read 898,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I know. I was just messing with you. Those height/weight charts are funny. They tell me I'm overweight, even though I wear a size 30.
I hate to derail this conversation, but what was your body fat%? Your bodyfat makes you fat, not your size.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM

383 posts, read 898,771 times
Oh, and about me. I'm 28 years old, I have a moderate learning disability, I'm on disability payments for that moderate learning disability but I'm pursuing my associates degree in Information Technology. I have 11% body fat percentage (Ranges anywhere from 8% to 13% at times), I have a black belt and a green belt in two different styles of Taekwondo, I enjoy mountain biking, snowboarding, cooking, foreign languages, doing things with my hands, rock climbing and weightlifting. Honest to god, an older woman like you wouldn't be able to keep up with me (My current can't keep up with me), especially since you seem as though you spend money on baubles instead of things that actually bring lasting fun, entertainment and joy. You probably will bore me to death.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:06 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,843,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
all will be considered unless they are unemployed, or more than 10% overweight.
I just packed another sandwich for my lunch tomorrow.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:59 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,616,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRedRain View Post
I hate to derail this conversation, but what was your body fat%? Your bodyfat makes you fat, not your size.
I never did anything like hydrostatic weighing, but I do have a Tanita scale. I know they're not accurate. I use it mainly to track what direction I'm going in. The last time I checked, it told me I was around 11%.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,652,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRedRain View Post
Oh, and about me. I'm 28 years old, I have a moderate learning disability, I'm on disability payments for that moderate learning disability but I'm pursuing my associates degree in Information Technology. I have 11% body fat percentage (Ranges anywhere from 8% to 13% at times), I have a black belt and a green belt in two different styles of Taekwondo, I enjoy mountain biking, snowboarding, cooking, foreign languages, doing things with my hands, rock climbing and weightlifting. Honest to god, an older woman like you wouldn't be able to keep up with me (My current can't keep up with me), especially since you seem as though you spend money on baubles instead of things that actually bring lasting fun, entertainment and joy. You probably will bore me to death.
What on earth makes you think I would possibly be interested in you? I am impressed with the inflated self-worth you possess in your fantasy land. The least think you can do is get a job before you run around telling everyone how great you are. I have a lot of outdoor activities too, cycling, weight lifting, cooking etc. but I do them in addition to working everyday. No check comes in the mail for me thanks to a "disability" which allows me to work out, jerk around online and attend classes on the back of tax payers. Gotta love you system scammers who come along to preach how great they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships