Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 12:29 PM

1,237 posts, read 3,448,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
nahhh, i think he may be right here.

i invited her out somewhere for tommorow, she said she may be going there today with a family member. so i asked if she wanted to do something else and i got back a bitchy message telling me to wait and see what she does today first.

eh, she can contact me next. i really dont think i should be trying to figure out head games especially after only knowing her a month or so. it either works or it doesnt

I vote call it all off. Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 12:33 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Quote:

i invited her out somewhere for tommorow, she said she may be going there today with a family member. so i asked if she wanted to do something else and i got back a bitchy message telling me to wait and see what she does today first.

eh, she can contact me next. i really dont think i should be trying to figure out head games especially after only knowing her a month or so. it either works or it doesnt
This puts a completely different spin on it. A bitchy message is never cool regardless. But I don't think she's playing head games. I still think that you pushed too soon and she was trying to figure things out; but a bitchy message means she's made up her mind: she's scared off.

Sorry, guy. Better luck next time.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Ep- Ep- started this thread

2,080 posts, read 4,169,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
This puts a completely different spin on it. A bitchy message is never cool regardless. But I don't think she's playing head games. I still think that you pushed too soon and she was trying to figure things out; but a bitchy message means she's made up her mind: she's scared off.

Sorry, guy. Better luck next time.
if she scares that easy shes gonna have a hard time in life

Old 03-27-2010, 12:39 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Not in life, just in dating. I'm a skittish dater, too. If I start to think a guy only wants sex, I run for the door.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:40 PM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:

Hi Ep,

You got a bitchy message? I'd hit the dump button.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:47 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Yeah, I'd say forget her if she's getting bitchy with you when you're trying to schedule time to see her. From what you told us, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. She voluntarily took off her shirt (which I would absolutely not do with a guy I wasn't interested in), you stopped when she asked you to, and you let her know you were ok with going slow. So you did all you could do, and it sounds like her distant behavior might not even have anything to do with that incident.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:49 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,370,836 times
It sounds to me like she's already politely tried to distance herself and write you off. She's either not ready to move forward in a relationship, or simply unwilling to move forward in a relationship with you. Why continue to overanalyze every thing she says and does, or continue to push to get together, when you can't wrap your mind around whether it was a positive or negative substanstial feeling that was left from the previous "date"?

Imagine how incredibly awesome it would be to connect with and find someone in your area that is excited about spending time with you, and you can't wait to be with again either... and then ask yourself why you're scraping the bottom of the barrel and overextending yourself when all you're getting is mixed frustrated signals by trying to chase after this one.

Don't call her back. She probably won't call you back. You shouldn't care.

Last edited by Marylandkitten; 03-27-2010 at 01:16 PM..

Old 03-27-2010, 01:04 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Women do not think with their vaginas the way men think with theor penis'. When a woman wants a serious relationship and wants to be treated with respect, she goes slow. It's a great way to weed out the hit-it-and-go guys.

And if you think about it, a month isn't that long in the grand scheme of things.
That may be true for some, but it's certainly not the way it is for all women. I know plenty that are happy to jump into bed with the alpha of the day/hour. Some of these dumbasses think gettign serious is "accidentally" getting knocked up and trapping the man into a relationship because she wants him all for herself. After all, somebody has to be enabling cads to do their thing (most women i know that knwo their man is seeing other women are also seeing several men (and a few women) as well).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships