Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 11:36 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,809,293 times

Advertisements

They can be friends as long as he/she can be introduced to your spouse and there's nothing to hide. If they're meeting in discreet then it's a bad idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 11:56 AM

42 posts, read 162,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Yeh...sorry but I just don't think it works in the long run either unless they are gay.
lol...Yeah I think so too..after 20 years and no sex with your friend.... my gay husband is like my best friend

Old 03-27-2010, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Well, I believe this situation would NEVER EVER work for you because it appears you have a very narrow and immature viewpoint. So, in your case, you are probably correct and in many cases it is probably correct I won't dispute that. But you CANNOT speak for the entire populice in saying it's just 'as plain and simple as that'...period. You don't speak for everyone and certainly not for me and how could you possibly? It's unfortunate you will never be able to appreciate this kind of friendship.
good...Im glad you finally realized I was right and you were wrong.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:04 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,138,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff21xy View Post
Never said that so get the stick out of you know where. Sorry, but none of the men I've had friendships with over the years and now are gay. It's unfortunate, as I said, you can't appreciate that. It's quite narrowminded and immature to assume the gay highway. Ridiculous really. People end up in the 'friend zone' all the time and will never cross that line. Not everyone clicks together in a romantic way regardless of how attractive or horny they are.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Never said that so get the stick out of you know where. Sorry, but none of the men I've had friendships with over the years and now are gay. It's unfortunate, as I said, you can't appreciate that. It's quite narrowminded and immature to assume the gay highway. Ridiculous really. People end up in the 'friend zone' all the time and will never cross that line. Not everyone clicks together in a romantic way regardless of how attractive or horny they are.
wow....why are you so hostile? You call me immature, narrowminded, and you want me to pull a stick out of my what??? LOL....angry little person huh ;-)
Well maybe you SHOULD have sex with your friends LOL, cause it'll sure make you a hell of a lot happier. This is a FORUMS board if you remember, my thoughts and experience will be expressed freely, disagree if you like, but I think when you tell someone to take a stick out of a place you cant type, well hmmm who is the immature one...enjoy your day James Bond ;-)

Old 03-27-2010, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by tiff21xy

She says dripping with sarcastic disdain and immaturity

Old 03-27-2010, 05:43 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
That is how I feel about it but a guy that gets listened to instead of squawked at has different opinions. I don't like being in that situation at all.

The only times my wife squawkes is when she is road beat and dead tired, and I simply walk off and ignor her till she sleeps, and gets over it. The last time she thru a fit like that we were at voo. I mentioned that I was going out drinking in camp, at another camp, the artilliery camp, and she went ballistic. I simply mounted up my horse bare back and rode away.

Later that night my smart horse rode me home, to my camp, and I woke up to a hot 4 part breakfast and big sad eyes.. What a head I had. I should have listened to her in the first place Won't stop me next time.

She's my wife not my mother! I was all done listening to my mother when I was 12. That women never knew when to shut her mouth, and today she still don't.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:08 AM

66 posts, read 188,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
They can be friends as long as he/she can be introduced to your spouse and there's nothing to hide. If they're meeting in discreet then it's a bad idea.

but if they are co-workers do i have to introduce all of them ? trust me there are a lot of women. i'm just a nice guy.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:16 AM

66 posts, read 188,841 times
Default Interesting ?

WHY DO MEN LOOK AT WOMEN BEHIND "BUTT" WHAT IS THE FACINATION ABOUT THAT? WHY NOT THE FACE OR OTHER FEATURES? WHY ALWAYS THE BEHIND?

Old 03-28-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky2000 View Post
WHY DO MEN LOOK AT WOMEN BEHIND "BUTT" WHAT IS THE FACINATION ABOUT THAT? WHY NOT THE FACE OR OTHER FEATURES? WHY ALWAYS THE BEHIND?
Probably just a double take or to guage how fat they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships