Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 07:23 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,881,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
Good, don't call her. She has probably met someone who appreciates her for who and what she is.

Again, I respectfully suggest that you take a break from dating and figure out what you really want. You have posted so often bemoaning your lack of success in dating. What is it that matters to you? Is it looks? career? kindness? adventure? sex? Its hard to find everything we want in one package. Prioritize.

I'm just looking for a woman with a pretty face, pretty feet and hands who is intelligent and likes to laugh.

sees that is not easy to find in philly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,443,938 times
I lived in Philly for 3 years. What you seek is not hard to find. I know of at least 10 women under 40 who fit those criteria. Perhaps you need to re-consider what you have to offer THEM.

I know women. they know when men are assessing them to see if they can do better. Sooner or later you may meet the woman of your dreams. now, are YOU up to THEIR standards?

Old 03-28-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I lived in Philly for 3 years. What you seek is not hard to find. I know of at least 10 women under 40 who fit those criteria. Perhaps you need to re-consider what you have to offer THEM.

I know women. they know when men are assessing them to see if they can do better. Sooner or later you may meet the woman of your dreams. now, are YOU up to THEIR standards?

80% of the women I meet are from South Jersey because i click better with the women over there

Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 PM

37,489 posts, read 45,772,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Not that what you're saying is wrong, but it's human nature to compare....
Assigning numbers to women and having different grades of effort assigned to each isn't human nature. It's completely immature and baffling for someone of his age.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,752,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
80% of the women I meet are from South Jersey because i click better with the women over there
It's because they don't know you. j/k
Do your Jersey gals look like this? lol

YouTube - Snooki Dancing on the Boardwalk

Old 03-28-2010, 08:37 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,390,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Assigning numbers to women and having different grades of effort assigned to each isn't human nature. It's completely immature and baffling for someone of his age.

It's immature and stupid to be doing at any age. Some guy needs to be talking to these teenagers and telling them it's downright degrading.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
It's immature and stupid to be doing at any age. Some guy needs to be talking to these teenagers and telling them it's downright degrading.
It's not like I gave her a RATING when I saw her, I kept it to myself.

Some people rate by numbers, some by grades, some by description such as ok, cute, fine

Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,841,895 times
Quote:

I know women. they know when men are assessing them to see if they can do better.
Then they dump the guys who aren't, because they are obviously not up to their standards!

I hate to break this to you but all men who women are attracted to do this. Its not because they are evil or mean, its just because they can.

Anyone who has little or no trouble getting a date, whether male or female, does this incessantly. They want the best, think they deserve the best and will be very disappointed if they then believe that they didn't get the best they could.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:31 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,547,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
The OP is a successful troll and you all keep feeding him over and over again. I don't mind trolls, but I wish he was a bit funnier with a bit more personality. All his threads seems to be so one-dimensional and predictable.

I bet he's actually a decent guy in real life who has a somewhat decent love-life. This is only some kinda joke for him that he gets kicks out of.
Several posters over a couple of years now have expressed such sentiments but unfortunately he really is what he is and isn't a troll - as difficult as that might be to comprehend. He is what he has divulged himself to be on so many CD forums. He's been given so much good advice from so many different people on so many different subjects on so many forums but can't see woods for trees which is why some of us posters have fun with him. Mea culpa from your point of view!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,752,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It's not like I gave her a RATING when I saw her, I kept it to myself.

Some people rate by numbers, some by grades, some by description such as ok, cute, fine
Yeah I rated Jsizzle he's 8.5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships