U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 09:55 PM

15,599 posts, read 37,113,083 times

Advertisements

I'm gonna take Karla snipe hunting!
Rate this post positively

Old 06-08-2007, 09:56 PM

644 posts, read 3,209,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
No we are going on a cruise and leaving out of Seward , Rance has kindly offered to show us around before we leave on the cruise.

We are going to have so much fun

karla
Oh, nice...

Old 06-08-2007, 10:36 PM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
795 posts, read 2,666,173 times
Red OPI toenails, nice red high heels, short skirt, sashay and sultry looks. Worked for me during my 5 years of single life in my mid to upper 40's. I've no idea how many guys I dated during those years. Guys from their early 30's to 60's. Guys driving hoopties to BMW's.

I was engaged to a Canadian Dr for 1 1/2 years. Dated a professional flyfisherman off and on for 3 years. Business owners and executives, government officials to construction workers.

I was on match.com, friendfinder.com, conservativematch.com, catholicmatch.com, and avemariasingles.com, as well as quite a few other singles dating sites that I don't even remember. My profile is probably buried on more dating sites, so if any of you single guys run into a Shenandoah, that's me - but I'm married now, my man found me on a Christian dating site. He's not rich, used to be, used to own his own company, had a six figure income. Now, he's a good hard working construction worker who loves me very very much, respects me, and never stops at the bar or looks at another woman.

Don't settle for less than a good man like I've got.

But, don't forget the red OPI toenail polish, high heels, the short skirt, the sashay and the sultry looks. Keeps them interested lonnnnng after the first glance.

blessings, Shen

Old 06-08-2007, 11:00 PM

9,368 posts, read 23,958,501 times
Yes, OPI, definately one of their really red reds.

I also found that I attracted more upper income men when I drove my Audi A6turbo than now with my VW Rabbit. I traded it in last year when it went out of warranty and the routine maintentance was three times my mortgage payment. And it's a nice enough car and no car payments, so that's a good thing. But it's incredible, the difference.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:24 PM

449 posts, read 1,080,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Well sorry to break it to you then, dear, but you're way out of the market to land a rich, innocent man. Sorry
Definetly have to say you are wrong! I'm a little younger (not much) and know it's possible

Old 06-09-2007, 05:36 AM

17,835 posts, read 31,441,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I'm gonna take Karla snipe hunting!
lol rance
No your job is to keep hubby busy so I can get the run down for my "report" and you also have to make sure he doesn't throw me off the mountian when I go into my "Julie Andrews " routine

Karla

Old 06-09-2007, 06:22 AM

19,488 posts, read 26,920,067 times
shenandoah,,,good post!! true wealth is nt measured by dollar signs,,,,you can get a rich man,,but that doesnt mean you'll be happy..kinda reminds me of a song (surprisingly)

A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess ev'ry form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is
Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

and

She said she'd married her an architect
Kept her warm and safe and dry
She said she'd like to say she loved the man
but she didn't want to lie

Old 06-09-2007, 06:33 AM

738 posts, read 726,476 times
Artie, I assume you are kidding. ...right? Wealthy men tend to want trophy wives - gorgeous, well groomed, well clothed, and well informed about the topics that wealthy people discuss. I, and most others, can smell a social climber a mile away! Now, if you are supermodel quality, that is OK. We'll work with that.

Why don't you go out and earn your own fortune so you can continue to be who you are rather than what you think some rich guy wants you to be? Besides, you know what they call a woman who loves a man for money?

Old 06-09-2007, 06:36 AM

3,020 posts, read 24,826,107 times
Default Relax, babe the word is Cotton......

Quote:
Originally Posted by artichoke63 View Post
I know it can be done. I just need to get serious about this. I'm kicking myself now because I'm still wearing the Berks and sweatpants. Old habits die hard. Grrrrr.... I've got to get over to that nail salon and turn this into a serious full time job. No old geezer is gonna want me looking like this...
Ok, let me get this right, all these ladies are looking for wealth and riches. I got the answer, it has worked before and will work again.

Forget all this gitting prettied up, Berks and sweatpants are Ok.

I've been looking at some land, figuring out how to get even more wealth. The word is cotton, as in growing a bit on the bottom land. Yep, produced huge amounts of money for lots of peeps.

But I will need a lil help with the pickin'. Looking for girls that want to get rich with me. No red toes required. Your hands will be soft from all that lanolin. Firm buns and abs from pulling that long white sack in the fields. Build up that body while finding a new spirit huming some gospel.

So no more work, throw down those dish towels and vacuums. To the fields and further afield. Fine china and horse races in the fall. We jist have to build up a lil capital.

Forget snooty rich guys that will not give you a tumble. You do not need any airs, just a strong back and willing mind. Maybe get a special visit in the night for the better girls.

The word is cotton and how it can influence a proper girl's future. Build the business one bole at a time. God bless the child that got her own......

Old 06-09-2007, 02:34 PM

8,955 posts, read 3,917,275 times
A lot of posts have been removed from this thread. Since it's gone from joking to personal attacks, it's now closed. Thank you all for participating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships