Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times

Advertisements

From working in an upscale gentlemen's club, I learned men like everything. Tall women, short women, big women, little women, big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, flat chests, bad boob jobs, saggy boobs, big butts, small butts, athletic women, overweight women, shaved, full bush, shy, loud, blonde, brunette, pretty faces, ugly faces with nice bodies, black women, spanish women, white women, asian women, beer bellied women, 12 year old looking women, educated women, uneducated women, stinky feet, mean women, aggressive women, demure women, sub women, women that beat the **** out of them, women who don't speak english, women who only speak english, anything as long as it happens to be of the female persuasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 04:58 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
So since I'm naturally a size 2 or 4 depending on where I shop, excercising is a waste of time? Hmmm what else could I be doing?

Sitting around watching reality television?

Shopping for things I don't need?

Hmmm, good plan!
Sleeping...eating...shopping for things you DO need....

If you do actual work, you get all the exercise you need AT work. If you have a sedentary job, then it isn't really work.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:22 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,709,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pear martini View Post
from working in an upscale gentlemen's club, i learned men like everything. Tall women, short women, big women, little women, big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, flat chests, bad boob jobs, saggy boobs, big butts, small butts, athletic women, overweight women, shaved, full bush, shy, loud, blonde, brunette, pretty faces, ugly faces with nice bodies, black women, spanish women, white women, asian women, beer bellied women, 12 year old looking women, educated women, uneducated women, stinky feet, mean women, aggressive women, demure women, sub women, women that beat the **** out of them, women who don't speak english, women who only speak english, anything as long as it happens to be of the female persuasion.
lololol

Old 03-08-2011, 06:03 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Sleeping...eating...shopping for things you DO need....

If you do actual work, you get all the exercise you need AT work. If you have a sedentary job, then it isn't really work.

There are so many things wrong with your post. Just because YOU don't enjoy excercise, yoga, running, hiking, etc. doesn't mean others don't enjoy doing these things.

There are many people who do "actual work" that involves sitting at a desk all day. Are accountants, lawyers, and almost every professional in America not really working? How can you discredit people who do work that doesn't involve intense physical labor?

Also, I have only had jobs that involve moving around in a fast paced setting, but this is because I don't have a degree and even with these jobs, I enjoy running to take the edge off and yoga is always amazing.

What do you do for a living that is a "real job"?

Old 03-08-2011, 06:15 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
I disagree that skinny women get a bad rap. Almost every man I have ever known is not attracted to fat women. Normal or thin women are prized. How many fat actresses are there? Or models? Just about the only fat person of fame is Oprah.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM

1,442 posts, read 1,567,681 times
I prefer a woman of average-size, not fat but not skinny; basically in the middle. She also has to be fit too. I just can't find a slender woman attractive, I need something to hold onto and you can't do that with a slender woman.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:52 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,060 times
I'd have to agree with the people who say that skinny/normal sized women do not get the bad rap. I keep trying to probe all my guy friends and none of them would want to date a heavier woman with a pretty face, even if they themselves were heavy and unfit. I find this so hypocritical. But whatever. You can't tell people what to like and what not to like.

Personally for me I think not all skinny women are that attractive. A well proportioned woman is something to be appreciated. "Little in the middle but she got much back." Studies have shown that men (even blind ones) prefer women with a waist to hip ratio of 0.7. Must be those birthing hips giving some evolutionary advantage.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:05 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,800 times
skinny = normal. Do you just mean normal?

Old 03-08-2011, 07:10 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
From working in an upscale gentlemen's club, I learned men like everything. Tall women, short women, big women, little women, big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, flat chests, bad boob jobs, saggy boobs, big butts, small butts, athletic women, overweight women, shaved, full bush, shy, loud, blonde, brunette, pretty faces, ugly faces with nice bodies, black women, spanish women, white women, asian women, beer bellied women, 12 year old looking women, educated women, uneducated women, stinky feet, mean women, aggressive women, demure women, sub women, women that beat the **** out of them, women who don't speak english, women who only speak english, anything as long as it happens to be of the female persuasion.
Heh, yes, this is very true.

If you're a woman, there is a guy out there for you. There are many guys out there for you.

Just like how so many guys on here and all over the internet and the real world lament "what women like," women lament "what men like." There's no one answer.

I, for one... current gf: 4'10, 85 lbs, Asian.
Girl before her: 5'1, 110 lbs, Asian.
Girl before her: 5'8, 190 lbs, white.
Girl before her: 5'7, 200 lbs, mixed.

All told, although I have "a type," I've dated girls who are as short as 4'10 and as tall as 6'4 (I'm 6'2); as thin as 85 lbs and as heavy as, well, you shouldn't ask such a thing, but they weighed more than me. From an AA cup to an H-cup. Brown to blonde to black to bald (by choice, not due to chemo or anything). It depends on so many factors...

Old 03-09-2011, 03:18 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
There are so many things wrong with your post. Just because YOU don't enjoy excercise, yoga, running, hiking, etc. doesn't mean others don't enjoy doing these things.

There are many people who do "actual work" that involves sitting at a desk all day. Are accountants, lawyers, and almost every professional in America not really working? How can you discredit people who do work that doesn't involve intense physical labor?

Also, I have only had jobs that involve moving around in a fast paced setting, but this is because I don't have a degree and even with these jobs, I enjoy running to take the edge off and yoga is always amazing.

What do you do for a living that is a "real job"?

Where did I say I have a problem with exercise? I get plenty of exercise at work, that's all I was saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships