Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2010, 07:47 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,221,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
What an asinine response. Guess you've not (what a concept!) read the whole thread.

The two inch dickers are now rallying and have the floor.
I've noticed a commonality in your posts. If you don't agree with someone's message, you insult them.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:49 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,072,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
But it is highly likely that most women would decline him for being a 37 year old virgin. Even my exes admitted they would never had dated me had they known that I had only had sex 50 or so times before meeting her..

Women care about what other women think, so if he's a 37 year old virgin, not by choice, then other women probably aren't too interested in him

Women expect men, especially of tha tage, to be experienced and know what htey are doing.
Why is it that you a man will tell someone what women want? Until you get a vagina, let women say what women want. If you go back through the thread there are several WOMEN who have said "virgin? no problem."

Old 04-10-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Why is it that you a man will tell someone what women want? Until you get a vagina, let women say what women want. If you go back through the thread there are several WOMEN who have said "virgin? no problem."
Because everyone with a BRAIN knows what what women say they want is not what they actually go for.

How many of those women who say that being a 37 year old virgin is no problem would actually give a 37 year virgin a chance?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
You posted that you're anxious about starting a relationship, because of sexual inexperience. So several men suggested hiring a call girl. How is that "amazing?" Because it's so amazingly sensible? Amazingly obvious? Amazingly easy?
Perhaps it's amazing because in the OP he said very clearly "no interest in prostitutes"?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:58 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,459,247 times
Quote:
I've noticed a commonality in your posts. If you don't agree with someone's message, you insult them.
And the commonality in your posts is based on your being an outright misogynist with precious little else to offer. Touché.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
And the commonality in your posts is based on your being an outright misogynist with precious little else to offer. Touché.
Even if what you claim is true, which it is not, that doesn't violate the TOS like your personal attacks do.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Because everyone with a BRAIN knows what what women say they want is not what they actually go for.

How many of those women who say that being a 37 year old virgin is no problem would actually give a 37 year virgin a chance?
Since sex is not the goal of a relationship for me, if I met a man who was a 37 yo virgin and I was attracted to him, I would go out with him. His sexual status means nothing to me. I would be less likely to date a man who had slept with every woman he'd ever met than one who is selective about who he sleeps with.

I prefer to lower my chances of getting a disease or being used strictly for sex.

It is apparent from your posts and the posts of other men that you think women are only good for sex. It's apparent the OP feels differently. And it would be nice to meet someone who thinks that way.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:

Many more than you could possibly imagine. And your first sentence only serves to cement the obvious conclusion reached by many forum contributors that you not only don't like women but don't know anything about them either - nor do you have a clue about human nature in general regardless of gender.

Next post awaited about "personal attack"!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Since sex is not the goal of a relationship for me, if I met a man who was a 37 yo virgin and I was attracted to him, I would go out with him. His sexual status means nothing to me. I would be less likely to date a man who had slept with every woman he'd ever met than one who is selective about who he sleeps with.

I prefer to lower my chances of getting a disease or being used strictly for sex.

It is apparent from your posts and the posts of other men that you think women are only good for sex. It's apparent the OP feels differently. And it would be nice to meet someone who thinks that way.
I suppose because women like male virgins so much that he hasn't been ab le to find a woman to date him in 37 years.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Even if what you claim is true, which it is not, that doesn't violate the TOS like your personal attacks do.
So report me and everybody else who offends you based on what you write - that little icon top right is there for precisely that reason and the moderators do pay attention to such reports and act swiftly, so go for it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships