Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 02:32 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,829,024 times

Advertisements

better question is whether you'd date some girl who had a hideous mother. dated one for a bit about 19 who i thought was gorgeously cute but her mother was scary. . . . and huge. always wondered how she turned out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 03:08 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,983,216 times
I would date a single mom but it could never be serious.
That is unless the father has custody or the kids are almost adults.
I have no interest in raising children period.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 PM

635 posts, read 1,704,918 times
As long as I get to hook up with the good looking mom, kids are irrelevent.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:41 AM

1 posts, read 986 times
i am 36 and i would never date a single mum , cos kids are not my cup of tea , i like kids but just few hours , not for long .

Old 07-07-2010, 12:53 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
like kids "only a mother could love", i mean not to be a a$$. but have u seen adam sandlers daughter, wow! I mean like kids with messy hair, always dirty, with boogers, smelly, misebehaved, no manners!
That's a reflection of the parenting skills of the mother and not a reflection of whether the kids are ugly.

Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,337,479 times
Quote:
Im not trying to be cruel, but when i was single, that was sometning i always looked at~ I mean, what if u date a woman and it gets serious, and u have to be the step parent of some lil ugly monsters? I know imma catch alot of flack over this, but i know im not the only 1 that feels like this?

Why don't you take a look at yourself in the mirror before you judge others. How superficial can someone be????

Old 07-07-2010, 04:34 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,329,676 times
this is all so superficial, the original question is superficial...what a shallow society that thinks of "beauty" as a top priority and what is beauty? what's ugly to one person is gorgeous to another..how do you know you're not butt ugly yourself? seriously..if you look at superficial beauty as the reason to be with someone then you'll always be miserable.. and yes, before some smart alec says it "I am butt ugly" ha ha ha

Old 07-07-2010, 07:18 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
Quote:
Im not trying to be cruel, but when i was single, that was sometning i always looked at~ I mean, what if u date a woman and it gets serious, and u have to be the step parent of some lil ugly monsters? I know imma catch alot of flack over this, but i know im not the only 1 that feels like this?
lmao.. is this a troll post?

I wouldn't do it since i don't connect well with kids, but how they look is no concern of mine.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
better question is whether you'd date some girl who had a hideous mother. dated one for a bit about 19 who i thought was gorgeously cute but her mother was scary. . . . and huge. always wondered how she turned out.
My dad used to say for advice, you don't look at the girl, you look at the girl's mother because that's her in 20 years.

I suppose the same thing is generally good advice for women, look at the father because that's probably what you'll end up with.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:52 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Default guys honestly would u date a single mom if her kids were butt ugly?

Well... while reading updates about the missing boy in Oregon, I thought of this thread. That 7-year-old Kyron Horman is sooo homely looking. And no, I would definitely NOT date or marry a guy with a kid like that. And if a guy's kids were hyperactive or out of control in any way, the same would hold true. I would also feel the same way about the rest of the guy's family, pets and friends.

Basically, if you are seriously dating someone or even planning to marry them, you have to be willing to 100% accept everything about them. And because you will never have real parent status to their kids, then you'd better like their parenting skills. And kids and anyone else in their lives can sense when you don't like them. So sometimes it's best just to walk away from the potential romance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships