Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 AM

146 posts, read 371,156 times

Advertisements

I am sexually attracted to a man.
Men can give me babies.
Men are tough.

Men are the choice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2010, 03:47 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,958,500 times
I don't even like women as friends, what makes you think I would want another woman.

The only reasons why I check out other women is

- To see if she's pretty or not (and to see if she is hotter than me)

-If she is hotter I like to stare at her and pick her apart. How did she style her hair. How did she do her makeup? Does her body look like she work out? How can I use this info to make myself better? How can I use her as inspiration to make myself more attractive

- If she is unattractive I stare too and feel pity or sorry for her.

In general I dislike most women. Women are evil. I mean truly evil against EACH OTHER. Like if a man murders someone he will most likely shoot you and that's it, but if a woman wants to hurt another woman, she'll make sure the other woman suffers immensely.

And this is coming from a WOMAN. I hate other women.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:50 AM

1,688 posts, read 4,297,963 times
Sounds like your mother never understood you or you just got into a huge fight with your girlfriend.

Cheer up; things will get better.

Old 04-06-2010, 04:30 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I don't even like women as friends, what makes you think I would want another woman.

-If she is hotter I like to stare at her and pick her apart. How did she style her hair. How did she do her makeup? Does her body look like she work out? How can I use this info to make myself better? How can I use her as inspiration to make myself more attractive

In general I dislike most women. Women are evil. I mean truly evil against EACH OTHER. Like if a man murders someone he will most likely shoot you and that's it, but if a woman wants to hurt another woman, she'll make sure the other woman suffers immensely.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
I just love men. I'm not attracted to women at all.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:41 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post

Hey Coolhand,
Do you recall your thread about superficiality?
Here is exhibit #1.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:32 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Hey Coolhand,
Do you recall your thread about superficiality?
Here is exhibit #1.
I'm afraid that runs much deeper than superficiality, that's just what's on the surface. There is something else going on there...and I wouldn't want to drill down that far to find out what it is.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 AM

36,492 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Secretly, many of us are. We don't want to torture each other with boring talk of diets and PMS, we usually go zip-lining together or go to strip clubs. But we need to make someone miserable, that's why we need to keep men around. Now don't tell anyone that I told you, the other women will be mad at me and we'll wind up having a big pillow fight
Darn it Yellfire, dont let them in on the great conspiracy. Now you may get kicked out of the sisterhood!

Old 04-06-2010, 10:43 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Hmm. Is the OP jealous or feeling threatened? There are lots of guys who'd rather go golfing or bowling with their male friends than their wives. They can talk cars, sports, even women with them. They can break wind, belch, and curse more freely. I guess if we follow the OP's logic, men are better off with other men.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:10 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,191,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Just Be With Other Women?

C'mon, you know you want to. Just think. You can spend ALL your time with your true soul mates. You'll know that the person on the other side of your bed truly understands your PMS, PPD, Menopause and hormone horror stories.

Men only ruin things anyway. Everyone knows women are absolutely honest, trustworthy, caring, fair minded, generous, loving and faithful and there has never been a woman who is deceitful, fickle, shallow, vain, boring, willful or hateful.

Just think of all the things you can share with another woman that you can't with a man. Endless new diets, reality TV, gooey sweets, matching bath towels that actually match the walls, toilet seats that are perpetually down, tampon boxes proudly displayed in the open, houses that have 75% of their space devoted to the bathroom. Sounds great huh?

You hug and kiss each other all the time anyway. Everyone knows you secretly desire to take it further. How many women are honest enough to say out loud that their dream man is really a woman?
Because who's gonna protect them when they feel scared and fragile? Who will whisper sweet/romantic/dirty things into their ear that will make them giggle and blush? Who will compliment them and make them feel good about themselves? Who will hug them when they feel down, or be intimate with them when they want to, or kiss them passionately, or tolerate their crappy behaviour and use PMS as an excuse [lol, joking].

There's about a billion and one thing that men can do for women that other women can't. That's why, my friend, women are attracted to men.

We may be annoying to them at times, but our pros far outweigh our cons, so that's why they love us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships