Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 09:55 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I can only have compassion for his parents, that I'm certain scratch their heads asking themselves what they did wrong.
If TVSG is actually for real, I bet you 10 American dollars that his parents are of the helicopter sort, and spent his formative years spoiling him and telling him that he's the smartest, best looking, most deserving person in the whole wide world. Consequently he's got the ego of Louis XIV, but not the chops to back it up.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:06 AM

2,834 posts, read 10,766,026 times
My husband and I are 50...we hold hands EVERYWHERE.

Anyone who thinks it's weird...is jealous.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:02 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,108,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Ok let me clear this up.

I was saying it looked ODD on a busy downtown street during rush hour. It's nothing wrong with it at the

Beach
Waterfront at Night
Park

You know, in a ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!
Clarify, recant, change, and alter. Not gonna make you look any less the village doofus.

Quote:
Well holding hands in a Mall or Supermarket is dumb and I will stand by that statement
The things you'll stand by when others run away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikeman View Post
My wife and I hold hands or she'll but her arm though mine, as you stated, all the time. In the car, bed, mall, hospital, front yard, parties, restaurants, funerals or anywhere we are. Sometimes we will just stop and kiss or hug at any given moment.

In my opinion;PDAs (public displays or affection) are sorely needed in our society. If my wife and I show affection it in a respectable way in public and someone gets offended then too bad. Don't pee on my wheaties just because you're unhappy or lonely. Maybe its that attitude that has so many people starving for affection, they deny themselve affection when they have the chance have it. Happy on the inside = happy on the outside.
I agree! My husband and I swing our arms and walk in step, giggling and laughing like children. And that's in HomeDepot! I've seen the stares and big smiles from others. Maybe some are laughing AT us, but I think most are laughing WITH us.

Quote:
I don't have to play your silly little games
Picking up your marbles and going home, poor sport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo13 View Post
You already have. And you lost the game way back there. But thanks for playing. I've enjoyed the pure inanity of this thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez_304 View Post
funny, this dumb post stays open but they closed the one with the farting girlfriend lol.
Oh shoot, I missed that. Now I have to go search for it.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,720 times
Women seem to like holding my hands.
they usually like them because they are big, and then I have callouses but nice skin because I use organic lotions and soap.
And I take more herbs than Chinese apothecary.
I see nothing wrong with holding the hand of one's lady in public.
Especially when she does that thing where she leans into your arm.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:53 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Thread closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships