Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2010, 08:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
George Jones and Johnny Paycheck. Two big ones!

YouTube - George Jones & Johnny Paycheck "You Better Move On"
These are the boobs si33 and I rode on down river....he got the bigger one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 10:27 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anyone falling out of their chair after watching this! ROTFLMO.............. Click the bottom link embedding disabled.

YouTube - Gwen's revenge with Richard

Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 PM

9,930 posts, read 13,924,609 times

YouTube - Mommy Went Slumming

YouTube - I just wanted a visual

YouTube - Best part of Van Wilder!

Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 AM

"Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaut on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, 'Think again, bat man.' "
Jack Handy, 'Deep Thoughts'

Old 05-01-2010, 07:40 AM

6,367 posts, read 16,871,001 times
A guy is taking a train trip overnight and as he settles into his bunk in the sleeper car, he hears someone climb into the bunk below him. He can see down behind the curtain and sees a beautiful blonde getting settled in for the night. He watches as she takes off her blouse and removes her falsies. He stares intently as she takes off her false eyelashes and removes her glass eye. He is mesmerized as she removes her false teeth and places her prosthetic leg on the nightstand. Just then the blonde happens to look up and sees the guy watching her. Naturally she is horrified and yells, "What do you want?"
He says, "You know what I want, toss it up here!"

Bonus

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One looks over at the other and states “Man is it hot in here!â€
The 2nd muffin turns to the first muffin and exclaims “ Oh my god, A TALKING MUFFIN!â€

Old 05-01-2010, 12:09 PM

^^^Toss it up here...HAHA!!!

If anyone wants to know their true self, check out this link.

Rude signs of the zodiac

Rugged~Look at this snippet from Virgo...

Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator. He or she will go Jack Torrance on your ass. You will be stabbed with a cuticle pusher. Jack Torrance was probably a Virgo in the first half of "The Shining". After that, he went all Leo.

Go Jack Torrance on your ass!

Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin? Well then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.
[axes the door]

Here's Johnny!!!

Spoiler

Last edited by saucywench; 05-01-2010 at 12:19 PM..

Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
^^^Toss it up here...HAHA!!!

If anyone wants to know their true self, check out this link.

Rude signs of the zodiac
That was pretty funny!LOL.......

Old 05-01-2010, 12:21 PM

I love The Shining, it is a classic and I always watch it when it comes on!

Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 PM

Me too! Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors.

Here are some funny bits from the Rude Signs of the Zodiac link.

Aries use guns to describe philosophical concepts. Whether you live in a palatial estate or a cardboard tepee, you will insist until death that it is exactly what you always wanted. Most Aries were concrete parking bumpers in at least two of their past lives.

Taurus-You're very earthy, which may mean that you don't shower as often as most people. Or it may just mean that you like to roll around with your nose in clover and sigh.

Gemini-Everyone loves a Gemini because everyone loves a schizophrenic. You like to think that you are a half-and half mixture of Socrates and Michelangelo, but in reality it's more like Prince and Bea Arthur.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:17 PM

The first one was cut off!

The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

YouTube - The lion sleeps tonight- the Lion King

Stand By Me.

YouTube - Stand by me - lion king

Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing.~Clarke Gable

Last edited by saucywench; 05-01-2010 at 01:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships