Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:48 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,304,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
'....I wonder a lot of things...like are you human, how do you live with yourself? Are you a reptile with a nice hairdo?.... you snakey tramp.....'

Loved that and love Sam Kinnision.

That reminded me of the "Love Song" - beware Foul Language

YouTube - Sam Kinison - Love song
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,250,688 times
I have noticed another common trait of these types of women. They look for fear and the less you have the more they are into you. The guys who are a bit more on the feminine side will or should not attract these types of women. By the time they get to you, 10 or more of those guys have ran away from them. They also like to bait you with comments intended for the sole purpose to see if they can get a rise out of you. My ex boyfriend said he would kill me if I left him. Hey honey, I told Mr. ex what kind of truck you drive and he better leave us alone! You did what?

Old 04-20-2010, 07:21 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Had a chick like that who ran her mouth to her ex saying I would kick his ass and so on..........unbeknownst to me of course. Long story short it got me a broken nose and after the court date (filed assault charges against him) he told me what she had said to which I told him that she wasn't worth fighting over & I wouldn't fight over her. Dumped her like the bad habit she was.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Had a chick like that who ran her mouth to her ex saying I would kick his ass and so on..........unbeknownst to me of course. Long story short it got me a broken nose and after the court date (filed assault charges against him) he told me what she had said to which I told him that she wasn't worth fighting over & I wouldn't fight over her. Dumped her like the bad habit she was.
Damn, that sucks buddy! The one who I was talking about in that "what irks men" thread wanted to do something similar but it never happened. That was the one about 11 years ago who I bowled with her dad. She was cheating on me while I was bowling with her dad. The guy she was cheating on me with, I beat his a@@ in the 9th grade and he was still scared of me!LMAO....... No wonder why she had to be so devious and cleaver with her screwing around. B****!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM

That one is ok though. I get my revenge every time he is picked up for about his 8th DUI and bar fights galore. He was a creep then and he still is. He always liked to start fights. Well, he lost at least 1!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:56 PM

I should also say that none of my bad girls were heavy drinkers or used drugs. That is where some guys get themselves into trouble. All of them did seem to have some type of past abuse though. Some of the guys they were previously with were awful and I think it rubbed off. Now that I think about it, I remember all of them had serious drama going on in their families as well. I'm looking at everything that possibly is a common factor with these types of women.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:14 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,982,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I just thought of something with a post I just made. Who all has had the misfortune of dating or being married to "bad girls"? With all of this talk of bad boys, what about bad girls? They most certainly do exists and some are far worse than some bad boys. Obviously, some are pretty easy to spot and you usually try to stay clear of them. OTOH, some are real sneaky and are what I call devils in sheep's clothing. On the outside they appear fine as they have a good job, no tattoos or other weird stuff. All of the ones I have dated were quite attractive as well. They appear like the girl next door and are so good at it they even fool your mom! It doesn't seem to take long before you start to think "this gal is f*****g nuts"! For some reason I have always been a magnet to them and they seem to gravitate towards me. I don't know if I am too nice to them or what my problem is? All I know is I have had it up to here with them and will try my damnest to not get another one. Post away guys!
Using your definition of 'bad girls' i find they make life more exciting.
And I actually enjoy some of their seemingly psychotic antics.
Plus, the ones I have met are so assertive and aggressive that I really did not have to put that much effort forth to keep the association.
Which has pretty much spoiled me for any 'good girls' I may meet at present because I just really will not pursue.

Some guys make the mistake of staying around them too long.
Because if they happen to get attached to you, its like a bear trap on your leg.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
Using your definition of 'bad girls' i find they make life more exciting.
And I actually enjoy some of their seemingly psychotic antics.

Plus, the ones I have met are so assertive and aggressive that I really did not have to put that much effort forth to keep the association.
Which has pretty much spoiled me for any 'good girls' I may meet at present because I just really will not pursue.

Some guys make the mistake of staying around them too long.
Because if they happen to get attached to you, its like a bear trap on your leg.
Yeah, they are entertaining and give something to talk about with your buddies. BUT...that kind of entertainment belongs on TV or in the movies - NOT in a relationship.

I find this is where a lot of people mess up, they look for excitement built on excitement. People should find their own excitement in their own pursuits, rather than depending on others to create their excitement for them.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:15 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,427,518 times
I'm a bad girl but in a good way. Sometimes I need a spanking because of it

Old 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm a bad girl but in a good way. Sometimes I need a spanking because of it
At least you have a clean record and some cool stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships