Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,168,843 times

Advertisements

the devil hit up my cell again today. i didnt pick up. go me !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 04:15 PM

302 posts, read 885,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm a bad girl but in a good way. Sometimes I need a spanking because of it

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Bad girls with good tendencies is the way I like to roll. Does riding a Harley qualify me as one?

Old 04-21-2010, 04:26 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Yeah, they are entertaining and give something to talk about with your buddies. BUT...that kind of entertainment belongs on TV or in the movies - NOT in a relationship.

I find this is where a lot of people mess up, they look for excitement built on excitement. People should find their own excitement in their own pursuits, rather than depending on others to create their excitement for them.
That is a true statement in most cases but with me it is the excitement that attracts them in the first place. Honestly, my friends and I do some pretty wild and exciting things. They are all legal but gives you a rush and is not your "dust bunny" excitement. I am a guitar player as well and I think that might have a little to do with it. It is just a hobby for me though and I have a real job. If it is somewhat dangerous or risky we are doing it. Some of the things are drag racing (classic muscle cars) and demolition derbies. We all used to raise hell with our Harleys and that brought a ton of bad girl attention also. They can tell if you are the doctor or the mechanic guys!LOL......

Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreams View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Bad girls with good tendencies is the way I like to roll. Does riding a Harley qualify me as one?
This^^^^ is what I am after, not a nut job!

Old 04-21-2010, 04:36 PM

791 posts, read 1,425,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
'....I wonder a lot of things...like are you human, how do you live with yourself? Are you a reptile with a nice hairdo?.... you snakey tramp.....'

there will never be another Sam

Old 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
the devil hit up my cell again today. i didnt pick up. go me !

Good for you!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:06 PM

355 posts, read 615,473 times
hey, guys, let's actually try and define a "bad girl". I bet we can add up traits from our experiences to form a collective spherical bad girl in vacuum.
I'll start:
1. She loves sex and acknowledges it.
2. She hates being bored more than anything.
3. She loves the attention and acknowledges it.
4. She has a few stories even she's embarassed to tell.
Any more?

Old 04-21-2010, 07:18 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
hey, guys, let's actually try and define a "bad girl". I bet we can add up traits from our experiences to form a collective spherical bad girl in vacuum.
I'll start:
Any more?
This makes a girl bad? And so a good girl doesn't like sex but likes to be bored

Old 04-21-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
I'll start:
Any more?
You asked for it!LOL........ A bad girl may have more than one alias? A bad girl may have a ex that threatened her life or worse yours? A bad girl may have a criminal record (felony)? A bad girl may be playing you? A bad girl usually cheats on you! A bad girl might not be able to tell the truth if her life depended on it? A bad girl might stalk you when it is over? A bad girl treats her own family like crap let alone you! Keep going guys!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:47 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
You asked for it!LOL........ A bad girl may have more than one alias? A bad girl may have a ex that threatened her life or worse yours? A bad girl may have a criminal record (felony)? A bad girl may be playing you? A bad girl usually cheats on you! A bad girl might not be able to tell the truth if her life depended on it? A bad girl might stalk you when it is over? A bad girl treats her own family like crap let alone you! Keep going guys!
Aww Rugged, ^^^ that's a real psycho-chick.

Just be glad that it past tense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships