Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 03:41 PM

791 posts, read 1,426,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutEve View Post
You just said she was not taking care of business - how else could that possibly be interpreted?

Feel free to make yourself look like a moron, I'm not stopping you. But just expect that someone is going to call you out on it.
read post number 36
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 03:42 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
love it! A C is Da Man!
^^ see what I was talking about!

Old 04-26-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I'm just playing devil's advocate.

A ton of men in the world cheat. For example, I know people growing up who successfully cheated and played a double life with the wife. The wife even grew old and passed away, with a wonderful life. In her mind, he was the devoted husband.

If we analyze this, he cheated and is an evil guy. But at the end, he was able to provide his best and from his naive wife's perspective, she lived life to the fullest. But of course, she was fooled. But she lived well
I know this is a sad truth for many relationships. Sometimes naivity works....sometimes it lands you in divorce court.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:46 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,298,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
The FBI detective is right in generally assuming that the average lay person is not a computer super geek who can code in terms of memory language.

It can be done. I know how to do it. Have done it in the past, I can even find the sector where it is stored
I'm sorry Antlered, I'm hesitant to believe you could actually know how to do something that is generally considered impossible. And how is it that you went to school for both computer engineering and biology? We had a discussion a while back and you said you were an expert on genetics?

I'm starting to think you may be an expert in something else that involves neither computers or genes - but involves something more smelly (aka cow poop).

Old 04-26-2010, 03:46 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Wouldn't this all be so much easier if the guy in question wasn't a cheater?

Old 04-26-2010, 03:47 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
true the imprint is there.....some guys think it can`t be found. 3 years is a long time....she must have not been taking care of business at home for him to go that route

Of course -
"It's HER fault." If he wasn't getting enough at home, he could have asked for more - so that's a totally bogus, ignorant, weaselly, sleazy, slimy cop-out!

Old 04-26-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry Antlered, I'm hesitant to believe you could actually know how to do something that is generally considered impossible. And how is it that you went to school for both computer engineering and biology? We had a discussion a while back and you said you were an expert on genetics?

I'm starting to think you may be an expert in something else that involves neither computers or genes - but involves something more smelly (aka cow poop).
Ruh ROh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Of course -
"It's HER fault." If he wasn't getting enough at home, he could have asked for more - so that's a totally bogus, ignorant, weaselly, sleazy, slimy cop-out!
read post number 36

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:

Between age 13 and 17 I went through biology education to pass my medical entrance test coz Dad wanted me to be one. This is hardcore. In India, you need to pass an entrance test to gain admission. When I was 17 I flipped minds and went into engineering.

An engineer is not supposed to argue with a lay person. If you would believe the FBI detective, you should. It's your right to put where your belief belongs

Old 04-26-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Ruh ROh!!
scoob
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships