Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,297,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Ok, I'm a liar. You said it.

Let's analyze this thread.

You run around claiming something about some FBI guy.

Then you are told that that is incorrect.

You protest without any knowledge if it's possible or not, but just because you watched tv.

Then you go ask your brother. If you wanted to save some face on some blatant stupidity, you'd have buried that fact and toned it all down. Yet, hyper-stupidity kicks in and you admit your own lack of knowledge and go back on your claim.

Now you say I'm a liar based on a thread where random talking and conversation was going on, not a serious congressional hearing.

You need to collect yourself and fix your illiteracy. If you'd been Eve, Adam may have been okay, after all, for the serpent may have had a hard time handing you the fruit
AC - a file can be erased but it still leaves a mark. Which is not going back on what I said earlier because I said it is close to impossible for a file to be COMPLETELY erased. The only way to completely erase a file is to wipe out the hard drive, or destroy the computer. Now how many people are going to wipe out their whole hard drive just to erase some internet files? Think about it.

You're an expert on computers and genetics and I'm a magical fairy with magical pixy dust, bla bla bla etc etc.

Claim to be an expert on whatever subject that is ever brought up if it makes you feel better. Have at it, I hope you have fun .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,292,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
1. She said she tries to visit every three weeks.

2. Six months is NOTHING. In fact, that was about the length of time my man and I were apart. Even if he knew deep down inside that we were going to get back together, he could have banged half of Long Island and it would have been "fair" because we were broken up. But instead, he kept himself busy working a LOT of overtime, going out with his friends, and fixing up his house.

And then he came down to Virginia and helped me move.

So again, sorry, but men who are in love do not sign up for sex sites looking for cheap thrills.
What I LOVE is how some men on here try to demonize the OP for finding the evidence and romanticize uncaught cheating as "she had a wonderful life ... she didn't know about the cheating."

Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 PM

791 posts, read 1,425,631 times
there is more to the relationship than just getting laid.....she is not there. she is elsewhere....guys need contact

Old 04-26-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
there is more to the relationship than just getting laid.....she is not there. she is elsewhere....guys need contact
This does not make any sense.

There is more to the relationship than just getting laid.

and

Guys need contact.

Are you stating it as telephone or written contact or sexual contact?

Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM

791 posts, read 1,425,631 times
physical.....as in, at home....around the house.....in plain sight

Old 04-26-2010, 05:17 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
With the ongoing debate about can-a-file-be-completely-erased-or-can't-it, this thread is as close to having been hijacked as possible, which is against TOS. Why don't you two involved in this argument open up your own thread and let the OP get all the feedback she can about her problem?

Old 04-26-2010, 05:18 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,262,835 times
Quote:

See, my guy is the kind of guy that guys like the OP's guy hate, because he didn't use absence as an excuse to be a sleaze. During our time apart, we spoke on the phone approximately three times. We also IMed now and then, and sent emails. His heart and his own self-respect kept him from sleeping around.

My point in sharing this is that a man who is in love--never mind one who is in a supposedly committed relationship with someone he says he wants to MARRY--will not go around firing his weapon into any ol' target just to empty the cartridge. That is one reason why Hugh Hefner is a bazillionaire.

The OP's boyfriend is a liar, a cheat, and a sleaze. End of story.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:19 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,297,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
With the ongoing debate about can-a-file-be-completely-erased-or-can't-it, this thread is as close to having been hijacked as possible, which is against TOS. Why don't you two involved in this argument open up your own thread and let the OP get all the feedback she can about her problem?
Lol, sorry. No more from me

Old 04-26-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
I would run to hills! ROLMFAO!ROLMFAO!
I see what you mean. TY Eve.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:26 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,538,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topmop2010 View Post
Hi,

I just found out that my boyfriends of 3years, just signed up with 3 online sex sites. His online ad states that he's looking for no strings attached hook ups. I don't know if he has actually met up with these women but he has emailed back and forth with at least 2 women. How do i confront him without letting him know I checked his email (I know i'm wrong)??? This is killing me inside.

Thanks!

Update: He signed up but never paid for the membership..if this matters. I want him to understand how he has hurt me but when he realizes I checked his emails, i'm sure he will turn it around
I don't really approve of breaking into someone's email, but I do understand some people have reasons. At this point, you can't take it back. Tell him what you found and let him rant about your violation of privacy after you've walked out the door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships