Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 03:12 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,279,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
Do you refer to astrology when you meet someone?
I had someone give me a real astrology report. While there was a whole lot of accuracy in that report, I don't make it a habit (haven't used one since) because I think it's evil. It's like going to a witch for guidance and I simply don't go there. So.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM

153 posts, read 237,419 times
Quote:
Do you refer to astrology when you meet someone?

Yes..........I don't trust my gut...........but I don't necessarily believe the horoscope either

Old 04-30-2010, 02:23 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Not only would I not refer to astrology in dating (or anything else), if someone I met brought it up as a guideline for themselves, I'd be out of there. Take that crap to someone else to deal with, I'd want no part of it. I've no interest in dating the superstitious.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:24 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,341,448 times
Ever walk into a psychic's place and he/she gets scared and says they didn't know you were there?

Old 04-30-2010, 07:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
No one said anything about EH.
lol

Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
I assume you know how to read charts so what are the good and bad things between you and someone else's chart?

For example my friend says that it's a good thing if the guy/girl moon sign is the same as the guy/girl sun sign, would you agree with that? And he said something about signs that are 4 signs apart from each other will not get along too well, do you agree?

What placements would you say or good and bad?
Here are the signs that don't get along with each other:1.) Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Cancer2.) Taurus, Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo 3.) Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces Now, before you say that you get along with people that I said wouldn't, just take a second for me to explain. You are going to compare your sun sign with his/her moon sign. You are also going to compare his sun sign with your moon sign, instead of comparing sun signs. This should give you a better idea of weather you will get along with somebody, but if you and this other person have many good placements with other planets, you need not worry too much. This is only one of many aspects that are checked when a person wants a reading. If you find that your moon doesn't get along with his sun, this will mean that you will find this person too harsh, or selfish, or just plain emotionally cold. While the person with the sun sign who doesn't get along with your moon sign, will find you too emotional, sensitive, touchy, since the moon deals with emotions. You should check each other's sun against moon to get a better idea.These are the signs that do get along: 1.) Aries, Leo, Sagittarius 2.) Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn 3.) Gemini, Libra, Aquarius 4.) Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces If you find that your moon does get along with his sun, and that his moon gets along with your sun, don't automatically assume you are made for each other. Same thing with if you find that your planets don't get along, it doesn't mean you are not supposed to be together. The good placements only mean that you will get along better and be able to understand each other without spending an hour explaining where you are coming from. To many couples, spending an hour every time they want to express a feeling gets rather tiring. So that's why many just move on. But if you are really into him, then there's no reason not to keep trying. Even if you find that you have many 'bad', I like to call 'hard' placements, you can always keep trying, it will just be more difficult. But its all up to the 2 people involved if they want to make it work. Thats all astrology is. A tool to help you understand where another person might be coming from, but it cannot tell you that you are not meant to be with someone. That is always up to the two people involved.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 AM

I apologize for the big paragraph. My internet settings are a little off.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,925,363 times
I'm a Libra with moon in Sagittarius. I can't stand Cancers or Capricorns(male or female). And, Aries people leave me cold. I find them rather dull.

I have an extreme fondness for Water Bearers. Leos come in a close second. I have known and liked a few Leo men(one lover but many male Leo friends). Had a great relationship with a Scorpio man(friend, lover, friend), and a Pisces.

My two best girlfriends are a Sag and a Scorp respectively. Nothing wrong with these two relationships.

Concerning men, I loved the Water Bearer. But, I find myself constantly drawn to Leo men, or them to me. They all seem to be born in the days around Aug. 6-9. What does this portend???

Please don't tell me I'm a b****, or a weirdo. I already know that. Tell me something I don't know.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
I'm a Libra with moon in Sagittarius. I can't stand Cancers or Capricorns(male or female). And, Aries people leave me cold. I find them rather dull.

I have an extreme fondness for Water Bearers. Leos come in a close second. I have known and liked a few Leo men(one lover but many male Leo friends). Had a great relationship with a Scorpio man(friend, lover, friend), and a Pisces.

My two best girlfriends are a Sag and a Scorp respectively. Nothing wrong with these two relationships.

Concerning men, I loved the Water Bearer. But, I find myself constantly drawn to Leo men, or them to me. They all seem to be born in the days around Aug. 6-9. What does this portend???

Please don't tell me I'm a b****, or a weirdo. I already know that. Tell me something I don't know.
It seems like your Libra sun is doing most of the talking. You dislike Aries, Capricorn, and Cancer. Those are the exact signs that Libra doesn't get along with. Libras also get along with Aquarius and Leo, a lot. So again, your Libra is doing most of the talking. You Sagittarius moon also gets along with these signs. Especially other fire signs like itself, in your case, the Leo men. As to why only these signs are involved, I would have to look at your natal chart. Maybe you have many fire and air signs in your other planets as well.Don't worry, I don't think you're a weirdo just because you like Leos. You actually seem preety normal , to me.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 AM

9,930 posts, read 13,925,363 times
Thanks Temptation! That was very interesting. I don't seek these Leos out, but it's too much of a trend to ignore.

Once I had my hand writing analyzed at the fair. I think I gave my birthday too. I have the paper somewhere, I can't remember what all it said(a bunch of one liners), except for this...

You like weirdos!

I thought hmmm, very interesting. And, it's true! The Aquarian was real zany at times, making goony faces and stuff at me when I was in a bad mood. He was very fun, spontaneous, and everyone liked him...people, kids, even animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships