Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:54 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,038,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post
Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.
I read half of the article but I stopped because I read one of the books that was written by Max Tucker, or whatever his name is. My god that guy is a pig and any woman that sleeps with him either has mental problems or is looking for fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enamdar View Post
How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?

The best thing to do is ignore what all the negative people are doing and just focus on carving out your own little paradise. Also, only let other positive people in your little circle of paradise and expel all others.

It's all you can do unless you feel that you have the ability to pull a Alexander The Great and change the world.

Also, you might want to start studying history to understand how civilization started at a high point (out of the blue) then copy after copy just deteriorated over time.

I mean, learning about history just takes a bit of frustration out of being so overwhelmed by all the madness that many times is just inexplicable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 12:49 AM

15 posts, read 41,532 times
enamdar,

As I'm sure your parents have already (or should have) told you, grow up. If you don't like the way the world is, then be a good example and maybe change a few things - but don't navel-gaze endlessly and then complain about epic levels of brutality. That's a huge exaggeration, and ignores the ability of humans to transcend their biological instincts.

Just because Weekly Standard prints something, doesn't mean it's gospel. Most people might fall into that category of being influenced by base instincts, but not everyone acts on them.

Additionally there's also something to be said for the philosophy of "don't knock it until you try it". If you've never been to a club or a strip bar, try going to one first and understanding it so that you have a better idea of what you're criticizing. You might even find that it's different than what you previously thought, causing you to revise your thinking.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:44 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,900,467 times
you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet. how many guys and girls do you personally know, that actually live like that? i would say of all guys on this planet, only about 3% are actually able to hook up willy nilly whenever they want. likewise for women, only a small percentage of them are able to get their way with most men.

so look at the average person around you, not the exceptions!

Old 04-29-2010, 05:27 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,381,745 times
It's possible the OP has had some experience that has made him misanthropic.

OP, give people a chance, not everybody is bad.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:52 PM

19,610 posts, read 12,210,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I read half of the article but I stopped because I read one of the books that was written by Max Tucker, or whatever his name is. My god that guy is a pig and any woman that sleeps with him either has mental problems or is looking for fame.
Absolutely. You know what you're getting with someone like Tucker Max and if that is what some women want, fine. Those women are pigs as well. I don't get why there is so much criticism of the male douchbags and none for the women. Max is a decent looking dude but a gross pig and he hooks up with decent looking women who are gross pigs. WHY does this bother people? Normal healthy women are NOT going with these douches - trainwrecks are. If his stories are true, the girls are psycho, or stupid, and he damages them by lying to them and writing stories about them. WHY are so many guys jealous of this? Unless you want to be like them? These guys do much more than have sex with lots of women, they do so abusively with mentally deficient, classless girls. Really? You want diseases too?

Old 04-29-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
you need to stop believing everything you read on the internet. how many guys and girls do you personally know, that actually live like that? i would say of all guys on this planet, only about 3% are actually able to hook up willy nilly whenever they want. likewise for women, only a small percentage of them are able to get their way with most men.
I don't want to come off as the moral police, but more and more young people are randomly "hooking up" as the West is gradually declining. It's way more then 3%, and even the women today are just as guilty as acting like the men who walk around with unquenchable sexual appetites. When I was in collage (just a few years ago), I was shocked at how may "relationships" were going on.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Absolutely. You know what you're getting with someone like Tucker Max and if that is what some women want, fine. Those women are pigs as well. I don't get why there is so much criticism of the male douchbags and none for the women. Max is a decent looking dude but a gross pig and he hooks up with decent looking women who are gross pigs. WHY does this bother people? Normal healthy women are NOT going with these douches - trainwrecks are. If his stories are true, the girls are psycho, or stupid, and he damages them by lying to them and writing stories about them. WHY are so many guys jealous of this? Unless you want to be like them? These guys do much more than have sex with lots of women, they do so abusively with mentally deficient, classless girls. Really? You want diseases too?
To answer your question quite literally. As a man, regardless of how other men go about pursing women, and regardless of what kind of women they sleep with, if your not getting any sex yourself, it can VERY easily cause jealous emotions to rise up within you; ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE THE GIRL, OR IF YOU ARE HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO THE GIRL THE OTHER GUY IS SLEEPING WITH.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I don't want to come off as the moral police, but more and more young people are randomly "hooking up" as the West is gradually declining. It's way more then 3%, and even the women today are just as guilty as acting like the men who walk around with unquenchable sexual appetites. When I was in collage (just a few years ago), I was shocked at how may "relationships" were going on.
you're right that people do hook-up, heck even i have had my share, but my point is, that for most people, the number of hook-ups (over a life-time) is about 10 - 15 max. *most* people.

of course there are those exceptions (the 3% or so that i was talking about) who go waaaay past that number. my point is that you should look at the median and not the extremes, otherwise one's perception of reality will be skewed!

Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
To answer your question quite literally. As a man, regardless of how other men go about pursing women, and regardless of what kind of women they sleep with, if your not getting any sex yourself, it can VERY easily cause jealous emotions to rise up within you; ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE THE GIRL, OR IF YOU ARE HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO THE GIRL THE OTHER GUY IS SLEEPING WITH.
i think all of us, men and women alike, have been there at some point in our lives. but what can you do? you just have to roll with it...you win some, lose some!

Old 04-29-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
you're right that people do hook-up, heck even i have had my share, but my point is, that for most people, the number of hook-ups (over a life-time) is about 10 - 15 max. *most* people.

of course there are those exceptions (the 3% or so that i was talking about) who go waaaay past that number. my point is that you should look at the median and not the extremes, otherwise one's perception of reality will be skewed!
I hear you.. But I still think it's way more then that now days... I was on this forum where it's like 3-4 times a big as CD and people were seriously posting how many partners they had and what sex and age they were and the average was around like 20-25 people with some guys going as high as 150+ and the the high girls around 50+.

What can I say, people want to live the rock star life to escape their boring mundane life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships