Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 07:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
hmmm!!!!!!, I take it you have TRAMPLING EXPERIENCE?????

lol
......spankings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 12:59 AM

570 posts, read 881,217 times
Quote:
It is so annoying to get a message and go in to open up their profile only to see no Photo. If people can't show who they are because of certain jobs then they shouldn't be on there. I don't pay money to get messages from a person with no picture.

A Dating profile without a picture is a Resume without a Name and Address. Why be on the site if people can't see who you are?

how about select the option that says "only accept messages from profiles with pics"

Old 01-11-2011, 06:30 AM

6,430 posts, read 9,767,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bright_future View Post
how about select the option that says "only accept messages from profiles with pics"

How about not reviving TVSG threads that are 6+ months old? WHats with you doing this only on his threads?

Old 01-11-2011, 11:46 PM

570 posts, read 881,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
How about not reviving TVSG threads that are 6+ months old? WHats with you doing this only on his threads?
? Have I replied in this thread before yesterday?

answer = NO

First time I saw it and wanted to reply. Please don't jump to ASSumptions.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 AM

23,143 posts, read 28,910,546 times
Quote:
It is so annoying to get a message and go in to open up their profile only to see no Photo.

Why be on the site if people can't see who you are?
Even with a hundred photo's you may never be able to really "see" this person.

I don't ask for pix's, only an honest detail description will suffice.

If I did ask for photo's I'd ask for a series of photo's which would never arrive:

1. when that person is extremely depressed
2. when that person is showing some extreme anger
3. when that person is eying an expensive piece of jewelry
4. what they look like when they're giving someone the silent treatment
5. the look on their face when they're about to order an expensive item off
the restaurant menu and you tell them: Are you paying the tab, or am I?

Old 01-12-2011, 10:24 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,465,163 times
But some of you don't understand, he doesn't want a REAL honest relationship. He's looking at someone for their looks, nice feet and how she'll fit into his "plans". Unrealistic.

He'll never meet anyone for a real relationship. He's always setting himself up for failure.

The thing that floors me is I bet TV isn't a prize himself but yet he wants someone that he can dangle from his arm as a trophy.

Why don't you just STOP looking at their pics, TV, and really get to know a person for a deeper relationship that will last?

Old 01-15-2011, 12:08 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,897,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
But some of you don't understand, he doesn't want a REAL honest relationship. He's looking at someone for their looks, nice feet and how she'll fit into his "plans". Unrealistic.

He'll never meet anyone for a real relationship. He's always setting himself up for failure.

The thing that floors me is I bet TV isn't a prize himself but yet he wants someone that he can dangle from his arm as a trophy.

Why don't you just STOP looking at their pics, TV, and really get to know a person for a deeper relationship that will last?

What person in 2011 who is on a dating website LOOKS PAST a photo to see what they are really about?_lol If i don't like the face I don't wamt to know anything else

Old 01-15-2011, 12:14 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,465,163 times
Quote:
What person in 2011 who is on a dating website LOOKS PAST a photo to see what they are really about?_lol If i don't like the face I don't wamt to know anything else

That's because you are SHALLOW, Solomon! What a 35 y.o. boy! Real adult relationships are about more then just looks. Sorry, to hear that you will never learn that.

As far as your pic, do you post your pic on-line too? Do you tell them the truth of what you want in a relationship.

Old 01-15-2011, 12:58 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,451,844 times
If someone doesn't want to use a picture on a dating site, that's a red flag. It probably means they know people would never want them if they saw a picture.

Yes, there is more than just looks, but looks are important. Especially when you only know the person online. You can use their picture to weed out the women that are unattractive. Then, out of the attractive ones, try to find a good match.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:11 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,897,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
That's because you are SHALLOW, Solomon! What a 35 y.o. boy! Real adult relationships are about more then just looks. Sorry, to hear that you will never learn that.

As far as your pic, do you post your pic on-line too? Do you tell them the truth of what you want in a relationship.

I I like the face then I see what her interests are. The face is what you see first on a dating profil am I right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships