Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,155,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
We need to put things into perspective here. A man doesn't date a breast implant, he dates a woman who may or may not have them.
Perspective without practicality.

The truth is that bad ones can be a turnoff which may repel men who otherwise might like her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 09:01 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,329,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl123 View Post
. This is total bs and take it from someone who superficial people like you think im blessed. it is NOT a deal breaker only a jerk magnet Brainless society

blah blah blah.

I never said small breasts. I said completely flat chested. Relax.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:03 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,329,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni_Kisses26 View Post
Having large breasts does not in any way define femininity. Sure, it's a great element to have, but it's not the only element. A small breasted woman can still be very feminine in appearance (based on her face, hips, legs, butt, etc), not to mention friendly/warm and sweet personality.

I agree.
However, having a cleavage still helps.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:03 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,220,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
Last year I got divorced after being with my husband a total of 7 years. He was only the second guy I've dated, so I don't have a lot experience getting out "there".

I am VERY flat chested, a 34 AA (for those who don't know that is smaller than an A-cup). Basically, I have no breast tissue whatsoever. This has always bothered me, and made me feel unfeminine. My ex-husband was totally against me getting implants, and I respected his wishes. Now that I am single though, I have decided to take the plunge and am scheduled for surgery next month. Since I am totally flat now, I want them to look realistic, and am therefore only going up to B-cup. My surgeon agrees that this would be a good size option for me.

I am doing this for me, and it is something I have always wanted, however, one thing that concerns me is that I have heard many male friends say very negative things about women with fake breasts. They have said they are ugly, feel weird, mean that the woman is crazy, insecure, sexually promiscuous, etc.

I am currently 31 and after taking a year to recover after the divorce, feel like I am ready to try to meet someone. Will breast implants be a total deal breaker to a guy? Should I tell a guy I am dating at a certain point that they aren't real?
Most good guys don't really care either way and bigger could be better. I think you will get more looks when they are bigger!LOL.......

Old 05-09-2010, 01:47 AM

24 posts, read 49,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnn View Post
I am currently 31 and after taking a year to recover after the divorce, feel like I am ready to try to meet someone. Will breast implants be a total deal breaker to a guy? Should I tell a guy I am dating at a certain point that they aren't real?
I don't recommend it. I don't understand the concept of "Doing this for myself". No such thing. You are doing it because you are worried about what other people think of you, and you want to attract more men.

There are plenty of examples of women who are hot, yet flat chested. For example, Kate Hudson and Blake Lively. Both women are very cute, yet are flat-chested.

A women's breast size is on the low end of requirements from my (a guy's) perspective. I would rather date a woman with a pretty face, nice lips, good hygiene, than large breasts. However, having nice breasts IS really nice but not a priority.

In order of physical interest...
Face (nice kissable lips, good hygiene)
Nice behind, w/shapely hips and a swing to her walk
Nice nails (French manicures are really nice)
Breasts

If we include personality I would certainly rank that above breast size

Old 05-09-2010, 08:27 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,196,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredRiver View Post
I don't recommend it. I don't understand the concept of "Doing this for myself". No such thing. You are doing it because you are worried about what other people think of you, and you want to attract more men.

There are plenty of examples of women who are hot, yet flat chested. For example, Kate Hudson and Blake Lively. Both women are very cute, yet are flat-chested.

A women's breast size is on the low end of requirements from my (a guy's) perspective. I would rather date a woman with a pretty face, nice lips, good hygiene, than large breasts. However, having nice breasts IS really nice but not a priority.

In order of physical interest...
Face (nice kissable lips, good hygiene)
Nice behind, w/shapely hips and a swing to her walk
Nice nails (French manicures are really nice)
Breasts

If we include personality I would certainly rank that above breast size
People with little money will tell you it doesn't bring happiness.

People WITH money will not tell you that.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:37 AM

22,181 posts, read 29,140,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You won't have to tell him....he'll spot it from across the country.
Are you kidding me??? Again, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

OP-I paid $7000 for mine 10 years ago. I went from a 32A to a 36D/DD. My girls are completely natural looking and I get fondled by women in club bathrooms all the time because they can't believe they are fake.

You are doing it for yourself and should not care what some idiot man thinks

Old 05-09-2010, 08:48 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,196,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Are you kidding me??? Again, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

OP-I paid $7000 for mine 10 years ago. I went from a 32A to a 36D/DD. My girls are completely natural looking and I get fondled by women in club bathrooms all the time because they can't believe they are fake.

You are doing it for yourself and should not care what some idiot man thinks
So are mine. It can be done, just chose a doctor with caution.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:06 AM

37,416 posts, read 45,602,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredRiver View Post

Ha ha ha!! Such examples you give! Read the news. Kate just had an augmentation (it's confirmed and I think she looks great!), and the rumors are rampant that Blake has as well. And if Blake hasn't - she is FAR from flat-chested!!! Have you even LOOKED at her pictures???

Old 05-09-2010, 09:23 AM

1,135 posts, read 2,182,189 times
Can't believe one should worry about telling a guy you're dating if you have implants..........an STD before sex, sure! If you think it'd be a dealbreaker in a guy liking you, don't waste any more time on dates with someone that shallow. Of course there are bad/good boob jobs and last I heard, men didn't stop masturbating to pics of naked women because the boobs didn't look just "perfect".

By all means do it for yourself. While certain people can't believe it could be that simple, who cares? I was a B had a kid/breast fed and ended up a DD for 8 months. All of a sudden went to bottles and became an A. Wilted, lifeless, deflated balloons at 24 just didn't cut it for me. It's all about confidence. Had it before, during and after. If it helps you in that regard, who could fault you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships