U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 11:53 PM

16,224 posts, read 24,283,231 times

Advertisements

I would definetly get this ironed out before you even consider marriage...Good Lord!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 12:28 AM

1,237 posts, read 3,267,948 times
Regardless of her having kids, she's looking for a sugar daddy.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:01 AM

18 posts, read 20,144 times
i Just broke it off...couldnt deal with feeling like second class. I know when im happy, and this is not it. I dont think she did a good job separating motherhood and her relationship. I told her all the time that i feel left out, but she insist im being selfish and childish. She even told me that it was stupid. So as far as im concerned im through. I still love her and have deep feelings for her and the kids, but i need more substance in a relationship that im not getting from her.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:24 AM

2,385 posts, read 4,125,798 times
Good for you that you had the courage to get out!

Good luck

Old 05-09-2010, 02:46 AM

18 posts, read 20,144 times
ugh now she has the nerve to go on facebook and change her profile picture to "Single and Sexy" and have random guys write on her wall that she knows will make me mad. Well i know i broke up with her but it still hurts to see my ex-fiance call another guy bae or hun when she was just callin me that yesterday..ugh now im up feeling like crap once again. Did i make the right decision? If so, am i just feeling bad because im jealous? Why does she feel the need to try and make me feel like i wasnt even an issue to her. Is she just doing this to try and make me hurt? If so, why is it working. ugh... Now i see why this dating thing is so hard. When u think u found the right one, it never works out that way. Eff it all....sorry just venting..

Old 05-09-2010, 03:11 AM

8,360 posts, read 3,216,223 times
Thank your lucky stars that you got out of this relationship... if she is hurting you this much before you're even married (not just the Facebook thing, but before), it would surely have been worse afterwards.

I'm sorry she's being such a B (re Facebook). You're right, she's doing it to hurt you. The best thing you can do is NOT LOOK. Hard, but needs to be done. Avoid all contact with her if you can... at least until the dust settles.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:28 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,789,428 times
you made the right decision YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISIONNNNN !! ..been there done that ..i felt ditto in my previous relationship .. and she used to do the exact same things to me .. no love no affection ..no importance .. dude ! .. the only difference was that she is single ..but was engaged previously and later i found out she got back with her ex .. after getting engaged with meeeee .. karma's turn shes now serving a prison term for conning people ..some beautiful biatch like her deserved it ! .. anyways i moved on got married to a decent girl,not very attracted to her but thats okay .. looks fade with time anyway .. atleast we love eachother for what we are and that's more important my friend .

well dont waste your time whining and feeling sad .. consider yourself lucky ..u've got another chance .. its a lesson well learnt .. becarefull in the future ! wish u all the best aloha

Old 05-09-2010, 06:04 AM

4,898 posts, read 17,632,746 times
not only is she selfish, she is also taking you for granted. you are stepping up as a man to a woman who already has kids. not many men would!

Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 AM

1,988 posts, read 5,066,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickums McGee View Post
ugh now she has the nerve to go on facebook and change her profile picture to "Single and Sexy" and have random guys write on her wall that she knows will make me mad. Well i know i broke up with her but it still hurts to see my ex-fiance call another guy bae or hun when she was just callin me that yesterday..ugh now im up feeling like crap once again. Did i make the right decision? If so, am i just feeling bad because im jealous? Why does she feel the need to try and make me feel like i wasnt even an issue to her. Is she just doing this to try and make me hurt? If so, why is it working. ugh... Now i see why this dating thing is so hard. When u think u found the right one, it never works out that way. Eff it all....sorry just venting..
If that is how she is acting, then there is no doubt in my mind that you definitely made the right decision! You should unfriend her immediately. There is no need to subject yourself to anymore BS with this girl.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 AM

24,669 posts, read 65,561,753 times
Wow, what a dreadful woman! Unfriend her on Facebook, shut down Facebook on your computer and get out there in the real world to mingle with some real people. You really dodged a bullet on this one. If she's immediately on Facebook playing games, watch out for more games in the next few weeks when she starts calling you. You need to break this off period. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships