U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 PM

100 posts, read 529,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickums McGee View Post
I agree fully. I cant wait for the day when i become less concerned about her actions and more concerned about my own. Its gonna take a while to get there, but i got nothing but time.

Go out and get laid.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 PM

979 posts, read 2,132,236 times
Dickums, you sound like a great guy, you deserve much better!

Old 05-09-2010, 08:44 PM

9,230 posts, read 15,566,858 times
Yeesh, I read the first post and saw problems on both sides. As I read on, I still see the same issues with you, but good lord, that girl sounds like a complete ass.

It's going to be hard while you're trying to get over it, but think about how she is behaving for all the world to see, at your expense. Add to this the fact that she is a mother, for crying out loud. You're not missing out on anything.

As for what I see on your end, I think you should consider staying away from women with children for a while. I understand that she was selfish, however, resenting that she shopped for the kids and not you, or shopped months ahead of time for the kids and not you, is not a line of thinking I'd be comfortable with. What she does for her kids is not the problem. What she is not doing for you, is. YOU need to learn to separate the two.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:48 PM

24,660 posts, read 36,659,052 times
Get away from her, and stay away from her. You don't need her bull****.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:09 PM

5 posts, read 10,147 times
All I have to say is good luck with that...

Ok, that's not all I have to say. It sounds like she's taking you for granted, which she may grow out of, or she may just be a narc. If it bothers you now, and the relationship is only a year old, I don't think it will get any better unless you say something and get her to realize how her behaviour makes you feel. And even then, it may not change.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 PM

7,916 posts, read 17,844,135 times
Quote:
Am i dreaming or am i in a crappy relationship??
I'm sorry to say it but I do think you're in a crappy relationship. If it were me I don't think I could continue on with it. Good luck to you.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:43 PM

38 posts, read 66,452 times
She is looking for a meal ticket, and someone to raise her kids, nothing more.If you can live with that, you found the perfect mate.
If you want a sharing wife, ditch this one and don't make the mistake of marring her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships