Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:19 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
My future wife probably will cheat on me because that will just be my luck if I find a woman who is insane enough to even date me in the first place

its just easier to have women hate me and not get involved in any drama at all

besides things with the married woman fell apart real quick. fine and my single life continues

ive had so much bad luck with women, i have developed a very caustic and misogynistic attitude towards them. remember women...hate bounces. you treat a man the way i've been treated and he'll end up like me
All that negative thinking and constant negative reinforcement is going to drive you deeper into a pit and if you really want to go around humping women that attitude wont get you far.

So what you've been screwed over or treated like garbage a few times. Who hasn't? Doesn't mean you automatically reject the whole world of women. For another thing everyone at your age is immature and as you did no one thinks long term or is acting mature. You might put yourself ahead a bit over competition acting grown up rather than the tact you are taking right now.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times
Quote:
there aren't going to be any girls (sweet or sour, pretty or ugly) coming my way any time soon. they hate me and i hate them its just easier that way
Whatever you reflect out bounces right back at you. As long as you keep pushing hate out there what do you think you'll get in return?

And besides, you think you know the mind and heart of every woman out there?

Grow up and grow a pair.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
there aren't going to be any girls (sweet or sour, pretty or ugly) coming my way any time soon. they hate me and i hate them its just easier that way

ive lost my entire love for the female gender. im not gay so im not going to get into guys, i'd rather be alone then have sex with a man

as for my misogynistic attitude, and my "sour and jaded personality", it my friends is here to stay. im a young enlightened man who is going his own way in life, and not falling into the amazonian masterhood countless other men fall for
We will have artsyguy read this thread and tell us if you are gay or not. Every dude I ever knew who hated women as mush as you do WAS GAY! Me thinks a little denial is in progress with you man!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:37 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
All that negative thinking and constant negative reinforcement is going to drive you deeper into a pit and if you really want to go around humping women that attitude wont get you far.

So what you've been screwed over or treated like garbage a few times. Who hasn't? Doesn't mean you automatically reject the whole world of women. For another thing everyone at your age is immature and as you did no one thinks long term or is acting mature. You might put yourself ahead a bit over competition acting grown up rather than the tact you are taking right now.
I haven't been screwed over a few times by women. I've been screwed over EVERY TIME

if that is how women are going to treat me im not gonna take it, id rather be single

Old 05-11-2010, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 3,003 times
Default Be careful

Well Kid,
Be careful with Mr. Husband shooting you.
Cut that relationship. She's only using you. She's comfortable with the guys money and you are the sex slave for her.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:19 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
All these comments about watch out for hubby and his shotgun. While I haven't been in that situation so I don't know exactly how I would act I don't think I would shoot anybody, or anything that would get me arrested.

Why ruin my life for those POS? So I shoot them or put them in the critical care unit and loose my job, go to jail, heavy law fees, loose my gun collection? The law really is in our lives too much sometimes IMO.

No, I would first throw her out, then find out what matters to that guy in his life like maybe his truck, and get revenge in a way that wouldn't be proven back to me but he knew who did it or maybe he don't know, but I know.

I may not be a poster boy for morality but one thing I won't do is mess with a married woman I know is married. Seperated? fine. Divorced? fine.

Any guy who likes to mess with a married woman and uses the excuse that the marriage is already failed so it isn't his fault is really a POS himself. Specially if the guy is in his 20's when at that age going to a club there are plenty of 20 something girls with n ties that will lay.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:15 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Why ruin my life for those POS? So I shoot them or put them in the critical care unit and loose my job, go to jail, heavy law fees, loose my gun collection? The law really is in our lives too much sometimes IMO.
I know, right? What is this world coming to? You can't even murder somebody without the government throwing you in jail and taking away your weapons! Madness, I tell ya, sheer madness! [/end sarcasm]

Old 05-11-2010, 03:20 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
I know, right? What is this world coming to? You can't even murder somebody without the government throwing you in jail and taking away your weapons! Madness, I tell ya, sheer madness! [/end sarcasm]
I am not saying murder or murder of passion should be legal, but even a fist fight what do people do? call the cops. Maybe sometimes two guys duking it out should be left to them to do?

Old 05-11-2010, 03:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Lol My younger brother says the exact same thing. It makes sense I suppose. But I just couldn't live with myself sexing married women. I've got too much pride and self-respect for that.
You've received some good advice - NOT to get involved.

Don't do it!

Does she have kids?

If so, a double don't do it.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:35 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
who is insane enough to even date me in the first place
What seems to be your problem.

Don't make such life altering decisions, for you, the woman and her family, out of desperation to "get some".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships