Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 10:55 PM

221 posts, read 364,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Odd. Many of the nastier, meaner women I've known were actually quite good-looking. And the scarier thing is that some of the ones who had absolutely no qualms to engage in vicious and brutal behavior were the ones who not only were pretty but came across as sweet.

A maxim I've heard since youth is that average and non-attractive women tend to be nicer because they lack the looks to attract men and therefore, to compensate for average appearance, they must be genuine and nice to engage men. Perhaps this explains why certain women who are very attractive are also vacuous, shallow, and even maddeningly boring. They may be great to look at but they are clueless, intellectually wanting, and poor conversationalists - even if they happen not to be b/tchy.
I've definitely encountered this as well.

I think it stems from two facts. One, a "hot" women who knows it, know she can "command her price" and often will...

Especially if she's been two, trashed by some a-hole, or often more than one along the way, since she was essentially a trophy "boink".

I typically see this in places where there are a number of good looking, rich men, who the gals will line up to try and get, in the hopes of snagging "the good life".

But of course guys who have attributes that will cause women to line up, don't value any particular woman, because well, they come easy, so "why limit yourself?".

Face it, the mating dance, and people in general, suck, LOL!

It actually would probably be a better world if we all really were "the same", LOL!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,728,171 times
Are you sure you're not being more rude to average looking women, and they, in picking up your dislike of them are responding negatively to you?

Old 05-09-2010, 11:26 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Also, do you really think that good looking women like being called a 10? If you really knew any, you would know that they don't like being rated anymore than a woman YOU would call average. We are not cars and don't appreciate being compared to one or being ranked or rated like one. This is insulting and asinine...and an extremely immature way of looking at women.
I've never heard Bo Derek complain.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
More News at 11: Cuinlalaland has decided to marry into the British royal family. Queen Elizabeth II duly informed. Stay tuned for more.
Isn't this just another colony?

Bechuanaland Protectorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-09-2010, 11:33 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
You're not very tactful with words, are you? I've decided that tonight I'm going to take a cue from you and toss all diplomacy out the window.

Your presumptuous threads are tiring. I say this with all offense - you don't know $hit about females.
Thank you.

I'll go one further and say threads such as this are boring.

Wah, wah, wah, I can't get a woman, they all must be crazy, wah, wah, wah.

I've got news: Those 9s and 10s? Are more likely to be high-maintenance and--

STOP THE PRESSES!

This just in from another thread: Beautiful women are demanding! Especially them there 'Merican ones!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:33 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,120 times
I will say good looking women are nicer then what people make them out to be.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
I've never understood this seemingly new numerical rating system when it comes to someone's attractiveness.

No offense, but anyone that goes "she's a 8...maybe a 9" sounds like an idiot to me.
All men are idiots?

Old 05-09-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmadison2 View Post
Of course the more average girls are going to be angry. There's no way for them to win in this contest.

They get second rate treatment and end up with the second rate guys.
Stick around here for a while and you'll realize that when it comes to men, women consider a second rate man to be exceptional. Here's their guru at work in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
No one owes the opposite sex anything, least of all proof that men aren't jerks or women aren't b|tches. People who have an axe to grind with the opposite sex are damaged in a way that makes them toxic to even the most loving, supportive relationships. They shouldn't be dating or marrying; they should be alone, working through their problems until such time as they can accept a little responsibility for the failure of their prior relationships and face the opposite sex without preconceived notions or resentment. Moreover, people like that use their resentment towards the opposite sex for manipulation. You can tiptoe around her for a decade and be on your best behavior, but the one time you slip up, you'll be the "typical jerk".
I wonder how she rates Russian men? "Wodka anyone?"

Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,929,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
All men are idiots?
What? How did you infer that from what I said?

I've known/know plenty of men that don't say things like "she's a [number]," so no...not all men are idiots.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:59 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Why are good looking women nicer than average looking women? It is because you don't get tired of driving them as quick. They hold their resale value and are usually much faster. Sometimes if they are rare, collectible or old you tend not to beat on them as much. One scratch or dent really ticks you off in a 10 or a showstopper! They are usually more expensive and not every guy can afford one. Boy, they sure are cool though!LOL..........
Ahahahaa lol good one rugged .. one up man .. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships