Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 AM

1,327 posts, read 3,677,191 times

Advertisements

[quote=LaoTzuMindFu;14127338]Nothing "tasteless" about it. Lets not bury our heads in the sand and/or pretend not to notice the giant pink elephant in the room. Isnt it a fact that as people age, we lose muscle tone and as such, saggyness occurs? This is someone that we all face, but more often than not, its causes a problem in a (non married) relationship where the woman is the older and the guy is younger.[/quote]

And vice versa unless the man is a bizillionaire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 09:40 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LABART View Post
And vice versa unless the man is a bizillionaire.
So true. But, are you saying that women would overlook the saggyness and problems of men's aging if she gets money out of the deal? Sounds kinda "street walkerish" to me if you know what I mean.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
So true. But, are you saying that women would overlook the saggyness and problems of men's aging if she gets money out of the deal? Sounds kinda "street walkerish" to me if you know what I mean.

I personally would not, but yes there are many a young "lady" who would sleep with an undesirable man if he is rich.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:49 AM

Of couse I'm not so young anymore, but still would not have done it when I was younger.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:57 AM

2,834 posts, read 10,763,155 times
Quote:
I agree. But, I dont think that this thread is spiraling into that. The OP sounds young and inexperienced in life. I just wanted to point out the reality (which everyone in the world knows) that as the womans sex drive may in fact increase with age, HIS sex drive may decrease as he may lose interest/attraction to her as her body ages and becomes flabby, saggy, wrinkly, etc. which is normal as people age.

He needs to be prepared for reality and the challenges he may have to face in his relationship with this older woman.
Ok...this might sound like I'm picking on you...but from reading your many posts...it seems like you can't possibly enjoy sex unless you have a goddess beneath you. Do you honestly think a sagging body part interefers with the STAMINA to have a good roll in the sack? My husband is approaching 52 and probably has more stamina than guys 1/2 his age. Sex is an athletic activity? We're not running laps here....You might work out 7 days a week but how fast does your tongue move? I might not work out...but does that say anything about my 'oral' talents??? Just cause his balls are a little lower doesn't mean they don't work just fine! He's loved me skinny and gorgeous and still makes me feel no less a woman now that I'm 50 and not too skinny with 'shifting' parts...and he's still ATTRACTED to me. You have a warped sense of what attraction is all about. After 30 years....a good roll in the sack is about LOVE....not looks. I feel sorry for you.

Sorry for the 'visual' folks...it was the only way I felt I could get my point across!

Old 05-11-2010, 10:36 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Ok...this might sound like I'm picking on you...but from reading your many posts...it seems like you can't possibly enjoy sex unless you have a goddess beneath you. Do you honestly think a sagging body part interefers with the STAMINA to have a good roll in the sack? My husband is approaching 52 and probably has more stamina than guys 1/2 his age. Sex is an athletic activity? We're not running laps here....You might work out 7 days a week but how fast does your tongue move? I might not work out...but does that say anything about my 'oral' talents??? Just cause his balls are a little lower doesn't mean they don't work just fine! He's loved me skinny and gorgeous and still makes me feel no less a woman now that I'm 50 and not too skinny with 'shifting' parts...and he's still ATTRACTED to me. You have a warped sense of what attraction is all about. After 30 years....a good roll in the sack is about LOVE....not looks. I feel sorry for you.

Sorry for the 'visual' folks...it was the only way I felt I could get my point across!
Fantastic post young lady!!!!!!!! I couldnt have said it better myself!

Old 05-11-2010, 11:13 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,195,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
48 here, my sex drive is still the same as when I was 17!
And in response to a certain poster who made derogatory remarks about sagging body parts.....shame on you! There are quite a few of us out here that are in very good shape for our ages.
A strong sex drive keeps you in good shape too! I so DESPISE the BS double standard that says a woman that is too much into sex is a nympho or ****. She's just healthy as far as I'm concerned!:-)

Old 05-11-2010, 12:06 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Here is a great example. I would take kshe95girl any day over a young girl. But then again I've always had a thang for those Missouri girls!
You just made my day, thank you!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:11 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Nothing "tasteless" about it.
Ummmmm.......yeah, right.
You offended a whole bunch of ladies, including myself.
Self-justify much?

Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You just made my day, thank you!
Hey! I know a hot little # when I see one! And she damn sure doesnt have to be in her 20's!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships