Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 08:37 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,948,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings View Post
I grew up thinking transexuals where gay, but then again homosexuals do not change their sexual organs making them a completely different agenda to transexuals.

I heard transexuals are either a girl or a boy trapped in the wrong body, so technically that does not make them gay, while gay people accept who they are, but have one thing in common with transexuals, they both are attracted to same sex but have a different gender, either feminine or masculine to be honest its hard to elaborate in these terms because both possess similar agendas.

i know this question is odd but honest would you date a transexual? As a straight man i wouldn't i would rather date a biological born female than a transgender, but i do understand that transexuals are straight not gay, gay date gays, lesbians date lesbians so the big question is would you date or do you find a transexuals attractive as you may find the opposite sex attracted to you?. i just need your opinions hehe
Don't worry, nobody will blame you if you date one....

Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
not sure why sexual orientation is so important to you guys. i find it hilarious that it's the central point of this conversation. guess i shouldn't be surprised considering most of the posters on this site are sexually repressed americans

Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
not sure why sexual orientation is so important to you guys. i find it hilarious that it's the central point of this conversation. guess i shouldn't be surprised considering most of the posters on this site are sexually repressed americans
Sexual orientation is important to everyone, it is part of our identity. The issue is men who like trannys but refuse to be open about their bisexual or even homosexual orientation.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:04 PM

494 posts, read 1,609,601 times
Quote:
Again, I'd say most Americans are just ignorant when it comes to the topics of gender identity and sexual identity.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:06 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
'She' has a dick...that's how 'she' isn't passable.

LMFAO

If you have a penis you are a man if youve had it snipped, nipped or tucked you are a MAN dressing up like a woman doesnt make you one...and if youre a man who likes a tranny that atleast makes you bi LOL this is just simple logic.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:33 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
LMFAO

If you have a penis you are a man if youve had it snipped, nipped or tucked you are a MAN dressing up like a woman doesnt make you one...and if youre a man who likes a tranny that atleast makes you bi LOL this is just simple logic.
Exactly!!!!

Old 11-09-2011, 05:20 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,869,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
She's not. The last thing I'm going to do is argue with some dude who likes tranny dudes about what is and is not passable. If you like having sex with such persons, have at it. More power to ya.
Can't point it out hey?

Old 11-09-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
'She' has a dick...that's how 'she' isn't passable.
I'm pretty sure she's post op these days. Besides she'd hardly walk up and down the street with it hanging out.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
The guy with the white beard who doesn't really exist said it's wrong in that book he didn't write. Don't you know? Sexually repressed indeed. I couldn't imagine living with such a narrow world view.

Last edited by archineer; 11-09-2011 at 06:39 AM..

Old 11-09-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Sexual orientation is important to everyone, it is part of our identity. The issue is men who like trannys but refuse to be open about their bisexual or even homosexual orientation.
HAHA whatever. I think I explained this in another post.

As far as sexual orientation goes I only label myself as bi for convenience, frankly labels are for soup cans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships