Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 06:13 PM

20 posts, read 6,753 times

Advertisements

I have no problems with them. But I would never date them because ultimately they are just eunuchs with breast implants and hormone pills

Old 06-08-2014, 10:52 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,024,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
Amy, I'd like to apologize to you for any hurtful comments on this thread. Not everyone is so closed minded, I assure you. I hope you can live a long and happy life, being who you are... whatever gender that might be. It doesn't define who you are. My best to you.
Thanks. It was expected. I'd kinda forgotten about my post here as I don't post very often, but some of the responses are pretty hurtful, though I try not to let that stuff get to me. Anyway I found one man (straight) who is both fine with it and likes me, so I guess that proves some people wrong. He knows I was born male and I would be equally as honest with any future partner.

Also thanks to those who warned me about violence I am very careful and I do not try to trick men or anything like that. I am not hurting anyone by being me so I don't see why that would justify any violence or abuse towards me. With that being said I have yet to experience any kind of harassment at all.

Old 06-08-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Sometimes the truth hurts and can't be sugar coated.

OP asked, and we told.
Ignorance is bliss I guess?

Old 06-08-2014, 11:48 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,640,814 times
No! That's homosexual, and I'm straight... A transsexual is a homosexual who surgically changed his/her organs to imitate the opposite gender. No matter which way you cut it.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:50 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
No! That's homosexual, and I'm straight... A transsexual is a homosexual who surgically changed his/her organs to imitate the opposite gender. No matter which way you cut it.
Not necessarily. This isn't all black and white - although I understand that some people need to believe that it is because they can't handle thinking that there are some grey areas when dealing with gender and sexuality.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:58 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:

Or much more likely.......the persons brain is geared for the opposite gender. They are quite literally a woman trapped in a mans body, or vice versa.

Some of you guys really need to calm down about this.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:08 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,640,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Or much more likely.......the persons brain is geared for the opposite gender. They are quite literally a woman trapped in a mans body, or vice versa.

Some of you guys really need to calm down about this.
Do you classify transgender or transsexuality as a psychological problem? "The person's brain is geared..." sounds like it. I don't believe in it being some psychological problem or condition, more so environmental. Many of the transgendered females-to-males I know grew up straight. Others I know, males-to-females, adapted behaviors of the opposite gender during early childhood depending on what adults they were around and admired.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:10 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,164,627 times
I'm quite sure I wouldn't. I see nothing wrong with transexuals, but I'm unsure if that would work with me sexually/emotionally. I also don't see myself having a relationship with a woman. Same thing. Nothing wrong with it, but I'm not sure we could click.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:25 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
Do you classify transgender or transsexuality as a psychological problem? "The person's brain is geared..." sounds like it. I don't believe in it being some psychological problem or condition, more so environmental. Many of the transgendered females-to-males I know grew up straight. Others I know, males-to-females, adapted behaviors of the opposite gender during early childhood depending on what adults they were around and admired.

A psychological problem? No. I don't. I think they just are who they are, and that's that.

I also find it quite hard to believe you know oodles of transexual people, but can still say with a straight face "They're just homosexuals".

Old 06-08-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
No it's not. And FYI I have felt this way since I was little so all the accusations of "freak" are nonsense when had I had understanding parents I would have spoken out at 11 or 12, not waited until I was 22. I did not choose this and this isn't a lifestyle choice. For whatever reason, it's just how I'm wired. Why should I (and others) have to be trapped and miserable just to conform to a society that doesn't care about people anyway? I have always been a girl inside and I needed to do this in order to reconcile my body and soul as best I could. And despite the crap I've gotten on here and other forums and from family and friends who have either distanced themselves or disowned me completely, I am way happier now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships